How do I get a discount with Tide?
You’ve come to the right place—we’ll list all the best sign-up and referral codes right here! You can also bag a cash bonus by referring a friend, and access other discounts by upgrading to a ‘Plus’ or ‘Cashback’ account.
How do I get cashback at Tide?
Upgrade to a ‘Cashback’ account and start swiping—you’ll earn 0.5% cashback on all purchases. Terms and conditions apply, like if you return an item and get a refund—check them out before you sign up.
How do I get a £50 cash bonus at Tide?
Tide has a handy friend referral system, which can score you and a pal both a £50 bonus. Share your unique referral code with a friend, which they can use to create a Tide account. Once they’ve spent £500 on their card over a three month period, you’ll both get the bonus. The more friends you refer, the more bonuses you can earn!
Where can I find Tide reviews?
Don’t just take our word for it—loads of happy customers have rated Tide as great over on the Trustpilot website.
It’s easy to save with Tide:
- Select the offer you want to redeem. Check the terms and conditions—depending on the type of deal it is, you may have a discount code, or an automatic offer.
- Click through to the Tide website. If there’s a code, it will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
- Follow the steps to sign up with Tide, and enjoy your savings!
Check out the small business tips section on the blog for lots of handy insights, including comparisons with other online business banks like Monzo and Revolut.
Tide plan pricing
Tide has three easy account options, so you’ll only pay for what you need. Apply for a free, FSCS-protected Tide account, or upgrade to ‘Plus’ (£9.99 + VAT per month) or ‘Cashback’ (£49.99 + VAT per month). Want to see the perks available with upgrades? Check them out on the Tide website.
The Tide app
The Tide app is packed with handy features to save you time and money. A few of our favourites are the auto-categorisation function, which automatically tags your income and spending; and the ability to link your account to accountancy software like Xero and QuickBooks.
You’ve got a few ways to contact Tide:
- Use the ‘support’ function on the app to speak to a member of the Tide team. This is the easiest way to get in touch!
- Head to the help page for handy FAQs and troubleshooting tips
- Email email@example.com
- Call +44 (0) 333 121 0266 to report a lost or stolen card.