My Tyres is owned by Delticom AG which began life in Hanover in 1999. It now has 113 online shops operating in 35 countries, allowing it to offer a huge range of tyres and accessories for different vehicles to customers across the world. Between the sites you’ll find tyres for cars, motorcycles, trucks, buses and many more: Delitcom is the tyre king!
Vintage and racing tyres are available for the more extravagant vehicles out there, as are offroad and 4x4 tyres for those cars made for exploring. There are even run flat tyres that allow you to keep going up up to 100km after they deflate. With over 100 different brands in stock selling over 35,000 different tyres, My Tyres really is tyre heaven. Your products can be sent directly to you or to your nearest fitting centre so whether you’re up for installing them yourself or you’d rather let the pros take care of it, My Tyres has you covered...
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the My Tyres website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Cart’ and fill out your details
- On the ‘Method of payment’ screen, click ‘Redeem coupon/discount’, enter your coupon and click ‘Redeem coupon’
- Click ‘To step 4’ to continue your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to My Tyres’ mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Where is my nearest My Tyres fitting station?
Enter your postcode on the search bar further down the home page to find your nearest fitting station.
How can I pay with My Tyres?
You can pay using Maestro, Solo, Visa, AmEx, Mastercard or Switch cards. You can also pay by PayPal or bank transfers.
Where can I read reviews of My Tyres?
My Tyres have accrued over 14,000 reviews from buyers on TrustPilot.
Phone: 0808 1891233
Delivery is included in the price of the tyres and usually takes 4-5 working days.
You can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Items must be in original condition, unfitted and unused. You can read through the full return policy on their website.