How do I get a Numan discount?
You’ve come to the right place—we’ve got all the latest Numan discount codes and offers right here! As well as free consultations and free delivery, you can bag a discount on your order with seasonal sales, sign-up offers and the refer-a-friend programme.
How does a Numan subscription work?
You’ll be automatically signed up for repeat prescriptions when you buy a treatment, but you can cancel or pause at any time—no fees, no questions asked.
Does Numan have a sign-up offer?
Yes! The welcome offer available is changing all the time, but new customers can get up to 60% off first orders.
It’s really easy—here’s how:
- Select the offer you want to redeem. If there’s a code for the deal, a pop-up window will appear. Copy the code before continuing.
- If there’s no code, you’ll be redirected to the Numan website with your discount automatically unlocked.
- Complete your free online consultation.
- Enter your code in the ‘promo code’ box on the payment page and hit ‘apply’ to redeem your savings.
Check out the Numan blog for health and money-saving advice. This is a great place to find reviews and testimonials from other Numan customers—we love the hair growth before and afters to see real-life results.
Numan’s free consultations
Numan’s free consultations are really easy. Log in and answer a few brief questions online—no Zoom meeting required!—and one of the team's licensed clinicians will review your answers.
They’ll advise you on suitable medication and get you started with your first prescription if you’d like to subscribe.
Good news—all Numan orders are delivered free of charge in discreet packaging. Items are sent with Royal Mail’s 48 service, so you’ll get your order within two working days.
Numan can’t offer refunds on prescriptions if you change your mind, but if there’s an issue with your order, get in touch with email@example.com and the team should be able to help.
You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time, free of charge.
If you’ve got a question about an order, it’s easy to get in touch:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 0808 169 9594
- Submit a request using the online contact page
- Use the pop-up chatbot on the Numan website.