Since 2001, Spabreaks has become one of the UK’s most beloved spa booking websites. With over 700 venues to choose from in the UK and overseas, Spabreaks books over 500 trips per week. From solo trips to couples’ trips and hen and stag dos, Spabreaks is a one-stop solution, no matter who you’re booking for. Spabreaks has access to a range of venues and treatments, so whether you're after a quick-fix massage and pedicure, or you're going to deep into a full-blown wellness retreat for days after days of pampering, there’s sure to be spa solution to your relaxation problem.
If you’re stuck for inspiration, its got plenty of venue collections for you to look at including ideas for afternoon tea, some pre-natal pampering and large group outings. Spabreaks' famous fans include Lemar, Shayne Ward and the legendary Miss Piggy (“I love the cucumber slices they put over moi’s eyes”), so give yourself the star treatment today!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Spabreaks website and browse for your package
- Once you’ve found your perfect venue, click ‘booking info’
- On the venue page, choose your dates and click ‘book now’
- On the page where you enter your details, click ‘Do you have a promo code?’ then enter your code
- Click ‘Continue’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Spabreaks’ Special Offers page is full of handy discounts to save you even more!
Can I get a Spabreaks voucher?
Yes, you can get a voucher for a specific gift or monetary value here.
Is my Spabreaks package protected?
Yes, your package is 100% ATOL protected in case of any issues with the provider.
Do I have to pay a deposit with Spabreaks?
A deposit of £20 per person is payable at the time of booking to secure your place. Additional amounts may be required for certain bookings.
Phone: 0800 043 6600
First Floor, Clerks Court
18-20 Farringdon Lane
You can cancel your booking up to 35 days prior to travel, providing that the booker confirms both via email AND phone that cancellation has been made. The £20pp deposit will act as an administration fee.
International bookings have the same policy, except the deadline is 56 days prior to travel.