We all know that computers don’t come cheap, which is why you can appreciate Overclockers dedication to making every machine more affordable. No matter if it’s the height of summer or the Christmas rush, the Overclockers ‘Deals’ section is always live offering hundreds of pounds off the latest hardware and pre-built PCs. They even offer price cuts on bundles so you can double your savings on items like graphics cards, motherboards and SSDs. Even if you’re just on the lookout for a new mouse, gaming chair or pair of headphones, you’ll find it all here for a fraction of the price.
Putting the price of a PC down is a simple matter when shopping with vouchercloud:
- Take your pick of our offers and discounts codes by selecting the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to your favourite.
- If you’ve picked a deal using no code, you just have to follow the link in the following pop-up window to be taken to Overclockers where your deal will automatically be applied.
- Should you choose a code, be sure to copy it before following the link and starting your shop as normal.
- Once you’ve added all you want, you’ll be asked to sign in or register a new account.
- When signed in, scroll to the bottom of the payment page and paste your code in the ‘Voucher Code’ box.
- Click the ‘ADD VOUCHER’ prompt for your savings to be applied, now you’re free to pay.
Take a moment to sign up to the Overclockers newsletter and you’ll be rewarded with the latest special offers and exclusive discounts.
Buy a Overclockers gift voucher
We all know someone looking to upgrade some aspect of their PC. If their birthday’s coming up or you’re just feeling generous, you can pick out an Overclockers online gift voucher and send it to their email for immediate use. Values range all the way from £10 to £1000, so there’s no worries if you’re working with a shoestring budget.
The Overclockers clearance
Like any retailer, stock always comes and goes at Overclockers. Thrifty shoppers can take full advantage of this by only buying items from the Overclockers ‘Clearance’ section. From power cables to adapters and wall mounts, it’s the perfect spot to pick up little titbits whenever you fancy doing some DIY computer enhancement.
Overclockers one week sales
If all the above wasn’t enough incentive to save, Overclockers go the extra mile and provide limited weekly sales on selected products. Ranging from fully-fledged laptops and desktop towers to headphones, soundbars and cooling systems, this is the perfect spot when you’re looking to save on larger items than you’d get in the clearance section.
Overclockers gladly provide next day and weekend delivery for all their UK customers (depending on when you order). Delivery costs are tabulated according to your address and the size of items being transported, for more details check out the ‘Delivery Options’ page.
Customers can freely cancel any unwanted orders within 14 days of receiving them to be issued a full refund, while faulty items have this window extended to 30 days. Just get in touch with customer service to obtain a return merchandise authorisation (RMA) number, after which you can fill out a ‘Returns Enquiry’ form to begin the process. Unless otherwise stated, send any return packages back to the following address:
Unit 5 Lymedale Cross
Lower Milehouse Lane
- Monday to Friday: 09:00am – 17:00pm
If you ever need to discuss an order or anything related to your account, give the Overclockers team a call via the following number:
Call: 01782 44 44 55