Get a great price on your new web services in a few simple steps at vouchercloud:
- Start off selecting a deal or coupon code from our page, then redeem the one you want by selecting the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to it.
- If you choose a deal that has no code for you to copy, you’ll be redirected to the specific Hostinger service that has your chosen deal automatically applied.
- When selecting a coupon code, copy it once it’s revealed, then proceed through to Hostinger.
- Pick out the web service you want and select a service plan to suit what you need.
- You’ll now reach the order summary page, in which case scroll down to the payment section and look around the ‘Total’ sub-section.
- Click the ‘Have a coupon Code?’ prompt to reveal the box shown beneath, paste your code inside and hit the ‘+’ symbol to redeem your discount.
It can be easy to get swamped by all the information that a web service entrails, which is why Hostinger have gone out their way to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting before you buy. When you want a clearer sense of the perks offered by the brand’s single, premium and business web packages, check out the Hostinger ‘Pricing’ page for a breakdown of all the benefits. There are even mini explanations of each perk for you to hover over, so you can pick out the perfect service plan to suit your needs.
Anyone unsure about the service and quality offered by Hostinger should have a gander at their dedicated 'Reviews' page. Constantly updated with customer testimonials, this page should offer up more than enough assurance that both you and your project are in trusted hands at Hostinger.
Customers can get their money back provided they notify Hostinger of their wish to cancel their service within 30 days of the original purchase date. Whilst this is applicable across all web hosting plans at Hostinger, certain more niche products are exempt from this, a full list of which can be seen on the company refund policy.
Hostinger doesn’t like the concept of keeping their customers on hold, which is why they host all their contact options online:
Live chat: Log into the Hostinger site to start a webchat with Hostinger customer service.
Additional info: Check out the Hostinger support section for details on web services, billing and other features.