Keep your kid’s clothing and accessories within budget on every shop by performing these quick steps at vouchercloud:
- Have a gander at our PatPat deals and discount codes, then pick the one you want to use by clicking the blue button next to.
- If you’ve picked a ‘View Discount’ option, the deal doesn’t require a code so click through the link that appears to be taken to the relevant discount onsite.
- As for ‘Get Code’ buttons, you’ll now have a revealed code to copy before you follow the link to the PatPat store.
- Once you’ve done bagging all the items you and your kid need, hover over the bag symbol in the top right and select ‘View Bag’.
- Paste your code in the box beneath your order summary and hit ‘Apply’ to see how much you’ve shaved off your shop.
vouchercloud Top Saving Tip
Put your email down on the PatPat mailing list to gain access to exclusive sales guaranteed to save you a pretty penny.
Does PatPat run a reward scheme?
Yes they do, and it’s called Pat Points. You’ll be immediately enrolled in the program when you make an account on your first visit, after which you can expect to earn Pat Point on every consecutive visit. Earn enough points and you’ll be given a choice of several vouchers which you can redeem for money off your next shop. To check your current balance and what vouchers are available, log in and select the ‘Pat Points’ tab under your account.
Is there a PatPat size guide?
While there is no dedicated size guide page, every article of clothing will have a ‘Size Chart’ link on its product page. Simply click into this option and select your choice of inches or centimetres, after which you’ll have a comprehensive list of all measurements – from bust through to sleeve and shoulder length.
Where do I find the latest PatPat offers?
Besides keeping informed by signing up to the company newsletter, PatPat customers can click the ‘Promotion’ tab in the website header for a breakdown of today’s best deals (that aren’t already in the sale). Promotions change regularly, so check in frequently to not miss out on your baby’s next big bargain.
Whether you can wait for your kid’s new clothes or need them on the double, there’s a suitable shipping method at PatPat:
- Standard (9-12 business days): £7.44 (free on orders over £25.31)
- Express (7-9 business days): £11.17 (free on orders over £36.47)
There’s no worries if you no longer want your PatPat items as they’re covered by the company’s 30 day guarantee. Just contact customer service and ensure your items remain unused and undamaged to arrange a return for a full refund or equal exchange. Keep in mind items bought in the clearance/sale are not eligible for either of these.
To get in touch with PatPat customer service, locate through to the relevant inquiry on their ‘Contact’ page before leaving your details and a message regarding your issue, you should receive a reply shortly thereafter.