FAQs from Pure Electric
How can I get free delivery at Pure Electric?
You won’t need to worry about paying for delivery at Pure Electric, because all electric bikes and electric scooters are delivered for free. Delivery on accessories like clothing and helmets is £2.99 or free if you spend more than £20.
Does Pure Electric have a sale?
You can save on electric bikes at all times in the year - not just in the Black Friday sales. Find reductions on popular bike brands like Xiami as well as own-brand products in the sale. It’s a good idea to make your purchase, as some products will sell out quickly.
How can I save more at Pure Electric?
If your employer is part of the Cyclescheme, you could save up to 42% on bikes and accessories. Just contact your HR department to find out if you’re eligible - you’ll spread the cost by paying through the wages, and pay less tax overall!
We’re always looking for voucher codes and sales, and we’ll keep you posted here. To apply your deal, just follow these easy steps:
- Browse our latest offers and choose one by clicking the “get code” or “view discount” button
- We’ll copy the code for you, but you may want to make a note of it too
- You’ll be taken to the Pure Electric website in a new window
- Once you’ve selected a bike or scooter, a basket will pop up with a “view your basket” button
- From this stage, you should select “continue to checkout”
- You’ll find a promo code box that you can paste the code in - just click apply to save
Check out the sale and you could pay a fraction of the price for the popular Pure Air Pro Electric Scooter and other e-bikes.
Returning your product is relatively easy - provided that you keep your e-bike or e-scooter in an “as new” condition with the original box and receipt. Return your items within 30 working days to receive your refund. This can be done in-store or online, but you’ll have to pay for delivery - this is £20 for electric scooters and £5 for clothing and accessories.
- Generate a returns label and stick this to the original box
- Email email@example.com with your order number if you’re returning an electric bike or electric scooter
- Send your return back
- Allow up to 14 working days for your return to be processed
Pure Electric bike insurance with Bikmo
After shelling out on your e-bike, you want to make sure that it’s well-protected. The good news: e-bike insurance can be up to 25% lower than regular bike owners, which means you could pay as little as £5.50 a month. It’s well worth the cost because you’re protected from theft, accidental damage, and more. You’ll also get 14 days’ free coverage with any e-bike purchased from Pure Electric.
Need some advice before making a decision or have a question about your order? Feel free to contact Pure Electric by:
- Submitting an online form
- Emailing the team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Messaging them on social media or tagging them using the hashtag #PureElectric