SnowDome is considered to be the UK’s no.1 place to learn to ski or snowboard with professional instructors at the ready all year round. Not only do they have a 170 metre main slope and two Snow Academy teaching slopes for beginners, but for the daredevils among us there is a TamLand freestyle session kitted out with a mix of boxes, rails and kickers - for those who are in the lingo know! For those who that means nothing to, apparently you are still welcome to come along according to this video.
You are expected to wear warm clothes and wrap up - at the very least bring gloves! Other than that SnowDome provide all the kit on site. Make sure you arrive there at least 30 minutes before you start to check in and get all your gear on.
SnowDome also has a whole section dedicated to Snow Fun, where you can go online and book in for Toboganning, sledging, tubing or simple snow play with actual snow slides. If you are wondering what tubing involves - think doughnutting on ice, obviously without being pulled by a boat because you are on a very slippery ski slope!
- Click on your chosen voucher, copy the code and click through to the website.
- Select your specific session type, level and age group and then ‘Book Now’.
- Then proceed through the 'check out' process (as a first-time user enter your email and address to sign into SnowDome)
- Once you reach the 'booking payment' section you can enter your SnowDome voucher code where it says Promotional Code/Gift Voucher Code.
- Enter your vouchercloud code and press ‘Update’ before accepting the terms and conditions and proceeding with payment.
Keep yourself in the know of all the latest seasonal offers and deals by subscribing to their email newsletter here.
How do I get to SnowDome?
SnowDome is just north of Birmingham in Staffordshire, just off the M6 - check the website here for details about how to get there by road, rail and air.
How much is parking at SnowDome?
There is a huge FREE car parking area.
Does SnowDome have disabled access?
There are disabled facilities provided throughout the SnowDome venue.
Does SnowDome offer student discounts?
Yes - they have reduced student rates and a student membership deal. See more details about the specifics here
All sessions must be pre-paid and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Phone: 03448 000011 General Enquiries & Bookings
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Customer Service & General Enquiries
SnowDome is open 7 days a week, 364 days a year. Check the website for different daily timings but expect that they will be open throughout the evening with some late evenings.