Let’s be real for a second: thinking about travel insurance is going to be the last thing on your mind while you’re booking your holiday. You’re going to be dreaming about that sandy beach, exploring that new city or paddling down that river in a kayak, not thinking about insurance premiums. But before you get lost in your fantasies, it’s worth taking a moment to think about what’ll happen if something does go wrong. What if you get sick while you’re abroad? Or you lose all your luggage, gadgets or equipment?
That’s where Alpha Travel Insurance comes in. Staffed by a team of experts with loads of experience in the insurance world, Alpha Travel Insurance has created insurance policies that are simple and straightforward. Getting a quote is really easy, and you can have all the cover you need sorted in a matter of minutes. Maybe that’s why Alpha Travel Insurance consistently does so well in customer reviews
- Click on your chosen discount and follow the link to the Alpha Travel Insurance website.
- Click on ‘get a quote’ and add the dates of your travel and details of who’s travelling.
- At the bottom of your page, add your vouchercloud discount code.
- Choose your policy and add your personal information.
- Add your medical declaration and specify your policy options.
- View the summary of your order and enter your payment details.
- Click ‘buy now’ to confirm your order.
Which countries does Alpha Travel Insurance cover?
Is there an upper age limit for Alpha Travel Insurance single trip cover?
Anyone up to the age of 115 years old can travel with this type of insurance.
What length of stay does Alpha Travel Insurance Longstay cover?
You can travel up to 24 months on this type of cover.
Customer services: 0203 829 6764.
Claims: 0203 824 0705.
24/7 Emergency Assistance: 0203 824 0706.
Legal Advice: 0161 228 3851.
Your policy document will be sent to you via email. You can also opt to have it sent via post for an additional £2.49, which takes 5 working days.
Customer Service call centre opening times: Mon - Fri 8 am to 8 pm, Sat & Sun, 9 am to 5 pm.