Giorgio Armani was founded in 1975 by the legendary eponymous designer. Causing quite a stir with the range’s natural fit and subtle colours, his men’s and women’s clothing ranges revolutionised the fashion of the time. In 1980 Armani made a huge splash by designing the clothes for Richard Gere’s character in American Gigolo and later with the suits for Miami Vice, bringing him worldwide acclaim and recognition. Today, its hundreds of worldwide stores and revenue approaching €3 billion make it one of the world’s biggest companies, still run out of its original home city of Milan.
Over the years Armani has expanded to cover jeans, kids’ clothing, activewear, furniture, beauty products and even floristry. There are Armani restaurants, hotels and chocolate boxes too: you can truly live the Armani experience in every aspect of your life. Still making waves on the high street and the catwalk, this powerhouse brand shown no sign of slowing down.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Armani website and browse for your product
- Choose your size, select ‘Add to Shopping Bag’ then 'Checkout'
- In your basket, scroll down and click ‘Promotional Code’, enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- Enter your details and click ‘Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Armani’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Does Armani have a size guide?
Yes, it’s right here.
Where is my nearest Armani store?
You can search for your nearest store right here.
Can I get an Armani gift card?
Sure, buy them here.
Phone: 0800 0191311
Contact form here
Standard Delivery: £6.50
Express Shipping: £16.00
Cash on Delivery supplement: £5.00
You can return your purchase within 14 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging. Complete the returns form to get a returns number and freepost label. Full policy and process here.