It’s only good and natural to want the very best for you and your family — a TV that works, a washer that dries, a freezer that really freezes and a bed so comfy you’ll want to stay in it forever. But these things come with a hefty cost and store finance options aren’t always fair. And don’t get us started on payday lenders! If you want to stretch your budget and ease what you’re paying for your items over time, BrightHouse’s rent-to-own solution is well worth knowing about. You’ll receive your items within days, paying them off weekly until you own them outright!
With clearly set out weekly and total costs for complete transparency, you won’t be left with any nasty surprises payment-wise. Its plans tend to last 1-3 years, negotiated between you and BrightHouse to come to the best possible arrangement for you. So if you’re after reliable products from Samsung, Hisense, ASUS and many other household names but are held back by costs, BrightHouse’s rent-to-own solution could be just the thing.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the BrightHouse website and browse for your product
- Click ‘View Product’ and ‘Apply Now’ then ‘Start your Application’ to proceed
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Basket’
- In your basket, enter the discounts in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- If you’ve been accepted, you’ll have the opportunity to enter your discount at the end
- Any offers which don’t require a discount will be applied automatically
Introduce a friend to BrightHouse to get money off your next purchase!
Where is my nearest BrightHouse?
Head to the BrightHouse store finder to seek out your nearest high street outlet.
Does BrightHouse have a clearance section?
Absolutely, save even more on your next purchase at the clearance section.
Can BrightHouse protect my products once I own them?
Yes, you can get product insurance to protect your purchases against damage.
Most BrightHouse items are delivered within 7 days of placing the order, so long as it’s in stock.
Each product comes with a 2 week cooling off period if you decide you no longer want your product, during which you can return it with no further payments to be made. See the returns page for more info.
Seek out your nearest store on the store finder, or check the standard opening hours.