French Connection is a major UK fashion brand with over 100 retail stores as well as locations within many major department stores in the UK and Europe. French Connection has regular deals and promotions for their online and in-store customers, and you can ensure you are always getting the best deals from vouchercloud. The brand is owned by UK fashion entrepreneur Stephen Marks, who started the business in the late '60s and named it under the French Connection brand in 1972. It has launched the career of high-end designer Nicole Farhi, who joined the company to design for French Connection in the '80s.
From fierce fashion to chic and modern homeware, French Connection has never failed to surprise the masses with its suave style, deeply embedded in its roots. The notorious FCUK branding began to be used in the '90s and early 2000s as a way of raising the profile of the brand, and while there was some controversy around it when it was first introduced, it was probably one of the most successful branding exercises in recent memory, with many other businesses parodying or imitating the branding decision, and tees with slogans including the word 'fcuk' still popular with French Connection fans.
- Choose from the current French Connection deals at vouchercloud.
- Click 'View Deal' on an offer you'd like to redeem.
- Copy the code provided. Not all French Connection deals require you to have a code, so if no code is given you can get your deal applied automatically when you shop online normally.
- Browse and add the items you want to your bag then click onto your basket to Checkout.
- Sign in or register as a new customer and select your delivery method.
- Paste your code into the field provided when you make an order using the shopping cart system on the French connection site.
- Discounts will be applied to your order total before you pay.
Sign up to French Connection with your email online to receive special promotions and new arrivals straight to your inbox.
Does French Connection offer a Student Discount?
French Connection does have a student discount policy, and offers 15% off both in store and online to current students. To prove your student status and receive the discount, you will need to present a valid student ID such as an NUS card in-store, or register with UNiDAYS if you are shopping online. UNiDAYS is a scheme used to verify that people claiming student discounts with online retailers do hold current student status.
Where is my nearest French Connection store?
You can use the store locator on the French Connection website here to find out where the nearest branch is to you. This page will also tell you if the branch you are looking at has disabled access, whether you can return goods you bought online there, and whether you can collect from the branch when you use click and collect.
Does French Connection offer Click & Collect?
Use French Connection's click and collect service to get free delivery to your nearest French Connection store. If you don't have a store near you that you, standard home delivery is also free if you spend over £50 – though this doesn't include larger items from the homeware section.
When is the French Connection sale?
There will be seasonal sales, however, in the meanwhile be sure to check out the offer pages.
- UK Delivery is free with orders over £50 and otherwise £3.95.
- Express Delivery is £7
- Click & Collect is free.
- Check here for more information.
You are entitled to return your goods within 14 days of their receipt. Do check the full Policy.
Phone: 0333 400 3285. Lines are open: Monday - Friday: 9am to 8pm Saturday: 10am to 6pm Sunday: 10am to 4pm.
Or you can send them a message here.