River Island is a symbol of current trends and hot fashion, offering shoppers popular styles at high street prices. Armed with fashion savings from vouchercloud, you can afford to splash out on some new fashion to kill with a River Island discount code! With hundreds of branches and an online store that’s fully stocked with gorgeous clothes, it’s the ultimate destination for trend hunters.
Their team of in-house fashion lovers take inspiration from catwalks and unique trends to create masterpieces that won’t be found with any other name attached. There’s no denying the savvy style of the designers behind every piece at River Island and that’s why, for thousands of stylish women and fashion-conscious men around the world, it’s the first stop on every shopping trip.
Sample River Island Voucher Codes
- Select the discount code you wish to use and copy code
- Follow the link to the River Island website
- When you’re ready to pay, select the shopping bag icon at the top of the page
- Review your chosen items
- Below the order summary, enter your code into the box provided and click ‘Apply’
- Your discount will be applied to your order subtotal
Cut the cost of delivery, and sign up to the River Island newsletter for deals delivered straight to your inbox. Or check back here at vouchercloud - we’re always hunting out the best delivery offers!
Fashion Photography Tips for Instagram
If your commitment to style could rival your previous love affairs, you could have what takes to be fashion influencer on Instagram. Follow our 5 tips and tricks, and tag your photos with #ImwearingRI to be featured on the River Island’s Instagram feed, and watch as your followers flock to you!
- Find a white space, or a bright or textured background wall to make your outfit pop
- Master the flat lay or birds-eye view, and photograph your new fashion buys folded and arranged with flowers, books, accessories or beauty products to add a theme to your photo edit.
- Light up your look, and seek natural light for the best photographs. Find a bright spot in your home, or take a wander outside.
- It’s all in the detail. Zoom in on accessories to capture the finer details of jewellery, bags and shoes with the colours and textures of your clothes as a backdrop to accentuate them.
- Be creative, and try a few angles and ideas. What works for you one day might not work the next, so be adventurous!
Does River Island offer a student discount?
Yes, but you’ll have to keep your finger on the fashion pulse to get it. River Island offers a 10% discount via Student Beans - register your student status to get it!
How much does River Island delivery cost?
UK Standard Delivery costs £3.95 and Express Delivery costs £5.95. For all delivery information, head over to the River Island page.
When does the River Island sale start?
We all know the shops like to keep us on our toes, so exact sale dates are notoriously difficult to find. However, if you stay in touch with us, we’ll let you know about seasonal sales and when the River Island Black Friday sale starts too.
Will Black Friday deals at River Island be across the whole catalogue?
It’s likely that there will be savings to be had across all the River Island departments, but until we know ourselves, you’ll have to sit tight and wait for the Black Friday surprise!
Where can I buy a River Island gift card?
You can buy gift cards in-store at River Island or online at riverisland.com
Standard delivery: £3.95
Express delivery: £5.95
Standard Collect - River Island Free delivery within 5 days
Express Collect from River Island : £5.95
Standard Collect from local store: £3.95
Express Collect from local store: £5.95
If you change your mind within 14 days, you can return or exchange your item via Royal Mail, Hermes, Doddle and Collect+
Items bought online can be returned or exchanged at your nearest River Island store within 1 calendar month of your purchase date.
Opening times: Monday to Sunday 08.00 - 20.00
+44 (0) 344 576 6444
Chances are you follow a few fashion brands on social media. On Insta, Pinterest, Twitter et al you’re never more than a few scrolls away from the latest line drop or collab announcement from River Island, Topshop and the rest. But have you ever wondered who’s got the biggest online following? We’ve done the adding up to save you the trouble, so head to our Fashion Brand Social Media Index to find who’s top of the charts and who’s in dire need of a social media spruce up.