FAQs from Gear4Music
How do I use a Gear4Music discount code?
Check out the Gear4Music offers available. Click on the blue ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’ button for the offer you want to redeem. You’ll then be taken through to the Gear4Music website. If your deal has a code, it’ll be automatically copied to your clipboard.
Where can I read Gear4Music reviews?
TrustPilot host over 70,000 customer reviews for an overall ‘Excellent’ ranking.
What is the Gear4Music returns period?
All items at Gear4Music are sold with a 30 day money-back guarantee as standard, which is extended to 180 days if you opt for additional warranty.
If a beat is the backbone of any song, then you’ll want the value and audible precision of a Gear4Music drum kit. With basic electric kits alongside full acoustic sets from the likes of Pearl and Yamaha, there’s enough quality equipment to build any dedicated drummer into a regular Neil Peart. Whether your love lies in jazz, indy, rock or classical, embrace the beat with drums that harmonise with your tempo at Gear4Music.
To get some money back on musical equipment, follow the simple steps:
- Scroll through our online offers and discount codes, then pick one to use by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- With a ‘View Discount’ deal, follow the link in the pop-up window that appears to be taken to your section of choice with your discount already in place.
- When you get a code, you’ll want to copy it once it’s revealed before clicking through to Gear4Music and starting your shop.
- Once you’re ready to pay, click to the checkout and fill out your delivery details.
- When you reach the payment screen, unfold the ‘Gear Code’ prompt further down to paste and apply your discount code before buying.
Remember to check in on the Gear4Music sale for price cuts as high as half price on instruments, DJ sets, headphones and studio tools.
Grab a last-minute bargain in the Gear4Music clearance
If you’re shopping on a shoestring budget, you may just find exactly what you need at a price you can afford in the Gear4Music clearance. Showcasing enormous price drops on discontinued or older issue items, you can expect the same studio quality from your equipment – just minus the studio price!
Get a second opinion with Gear4Music reviews
For reviews on particular items, you should find plenty listed on their individual product pages. As for Gear4Music as a whole, their dedicated TrustPilot page have tens of thousands of submissions to help calm your fears.
Make the most of Gear4Music warranty
Any nervous shoppers will be happy to hear that all instruments at Gear4Music ship with a two year warranty as standard, which can be extended to six years for an additional fee.
Due to the sheer variety of items in terms of size, weight and convenience to ship, delivery prices at Gear4Music vary dramatically:
- Many items have free shipping options
- Small items can cost from £0.99 to £5.00
- Medium sized orders (up to 30Kg) cost from £4.99 to £7.50
- Large item such as Drum Kits cost from £7.99 depending on the size and weight
- International delivery costs from €10 upwards depending on the destination country
For a full list of the rough delivery times for each item type, consult the Gear4Music delivery page.
If you’ve had second thoughts and would like a refund, you can take solace in the fact that Gear4Music offers a 30 days refund period as standard, which extends to a phenomenal 180 days if you buy extended warranty. You can start a return anytime online as long as you have your order number and email address handy. To see the specifics on each type of warranty/return period, click through here.
Customer service and showroom:
Monday – Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 10am to 4:30pm
Call: 0330 365 4444
Email: Online contact form or email@example.com