FAQs from Amazon
How do I use a Amazon discount code?
Check out the Amazon offers available. Click on the blue ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’ button for the offer you want to use. You’ll then be taken through to the Amazon website. If your deal has a code, it’ll be automatically copied to your clipboard.
Can I get Amazon student discount?
Students with a valid NUS Extra Card can apply an Amazon student discount code at the checkout and receive a 5% discount on selected items.
Can I get a cheaper Amazon fire stick on Black Friday?
We're predicting yes—Black Friday is always a big deal with Amazon! From books to Fire Sticks and more, Amazon Black Friday deals are bound to have you saving on loads of cool items featuring on your wishlist. Stay in touch with us, and you'll stay ahead of the Black Friday curve.
Savings on everything with Amazon
Amazon UK isn’t your usual online shop, it’s the giant digital department store where you can shop with an Amazon voucher from vouchercloud to snap up massive price reductions in every department, including Home, Electronics, Clothing, Books, DVDs, Leisure, Beauty and everything else! Amazon is unbeatable in every way; providing an infinite number of products at competitive prices, all available for fast and convenient delivery.
For bookworms, the Amazon Kindle is a must-have. Wafer-thin, light and portable, and with 1.5 million books, magazines and newspapers to download! Perfect for reading in the park this summer, or for taking with you on a sunny city break. For those into their electronics and technology, the Amazon Echo offers something new and intriguing, with Alexa setup to recognise and respond to your requests, from ordering a takeaway to finding out the latest weather update. Why shop anywhere else when you can get it cheaper and faster with Amazon?
Highlights of Amazon Black Friday 2020 Promo Codes
|Product + Price ||Black Friday Voucher Codes ||Black Friday Price |
|Fire 7 Kids Tablet - £99.99 ||£30 Off Fire 7 Kids Tablet with Black Friday Week Deals ||£69.99 (£30 Off) |
|Amazon Echo (Generation 2) - £89.99 ||£20 Off the Amazon Echo in the Amazon Black Friday Sale ||£69.99 (£20 Off) |
|Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote - £39.99 ||£15 Off the Amazon Fire TV Stick - Black Friday Only! ||£24.99 (£15 Off) |
Predictions for Black Friday 2021
You'll find plenty of awesome deals and discounts dropping daily around Black Friday. Make sure you sign up for an Amazon Prime account to make the most of the famous Lightning deals! Don't forget to peruse our Black Friday discounts so you can find all the best Black Friday 2021 sales.
- Select the promotional code you wish to use and copy it
- Follow the link to the Amazon website
- View your basket and proceed to checkout
- You will have to sign in or, if you’re new to Amazon, you can create an account
- Add a delivery address for your order, add a new one, or choose a local pick up point
- If you are having your purchase delivered, choose a delivery option (look out for the free super saver delivery option for extra savings!)
- The next page is the payment page, where you can also enter your promotional code. Just click on ‘Enter a gift card, gift certificate or promotional code’, paste it in and apply
- Continue with the payment details and see the pounds drop off your order!
Regular shoppers - use the subscribe and save service for money off your favourite household items. With 5+ subscriptions, you'll get up to 15% discount!
Amazon Super Saver Delivery
You don’t always have to pay for delivery when you buy from Amazon, so we can’t not mention the infamous and free Super Saver Delivery option. If you’re having your purchase delivered to the UK or Republic of Ireland and the item is eligible, you can opt in for free delivery! You’ll still get your purchase 3-5 days after it is sent. Find full details here and see below for your other Amazon delivery options.
On Amazon’s help pages, you’ll find answers to most queries, questions and help topics. There are some great tools for ‘Self-Service’ help too.
- FREE Delivery
- One-day Delivery - 1 business day
- Priority Delivery - 2 business days
- Standard Delivery/standard Pickup - 1-2 business days
- Express Delivery - Next Day
- Same-day (Evening) Delivery
- Go to Amazon website to find specific costs for your item in question.
It depends on what you’ve purchased and why you want to make a return but most items have a standard 30 days return period from after you’ve received them. For the highest valued items the condition must be completely unused and unopened, whereas other products can sometimes be returned, refunded or exchanged if they have been used.
Amazon have devised a system to make returning an item quick and easy. You can use your Amazon account to select the order, the item you want to return and print a label to attach to the parcel. The Returns Support Centre can help if you have any problems.
- UK Freephone: 0800 496 1081
- International (charges may apply): +44 207 084 7911
Dedicated Kindle helpline:
- UK Freephone: 0800 496 2449
- International (charges may apply): +44 203 356 6212
Check out the IMDB Top TV shows available on NOW TV on our searchable table.