Everyday items sometimes make for the perfect custom gift, prime example being the Getting Personal calendar collection. Select a theme to suit the person – whether it’s travel, animals, seasons, family or whatever else – then add in their names to offer a touching reminder anytime they check their schedule. If you want to go the extra mile, try assembling your own photo-upload calendar from scratch. Collect your 12 favourite photos together, assign them a month and voila – a one of a kind calendar guaranteed to tug at the heartstrings.
Ensure you’re never paying full price for Getting Personal gifts by going through these quick steps:
- Choose a deal or voucher code from our page by clicking the blue ‘View Discount’ or ‘Get Code’ prompt.
- If you’ve select a deal that features no code, wait the new tab that’s opened to take you to your selected discount on the Getting Personal store.
- When clicking a promo code, you’ll want to copy it before taking the link through to the Getting Personal site and beginning your shop.
- After you’ve chosen a gift and personalised it, select the basket symbol in the website header and you’ll be presented with your order summary like below.
- Paste your voucher code in the specified box and hit ‘Apply’ to see your savings take effect.
Put yourself down on the Getting Personal mailing list for free and guarantee yourself a 10% discount on your first purchase.
Getting Personal photo gifts
A picture tells a thousand words, so pick your best and commemorate some of your favourite memories with a Getting Personal photo gift. Assemble collages for photo frames, print your photos on a cushion or slot your image onto a locket or key ring, relive your best moments in your present of choice.
Getting Personal reviews
If you need some added assurance before committing to Getting Personal, check out how the brand performs through Feefo reviews. There are thousands of testimonials to flick between, more than enough to calm any worries you may have.
Getting Personal experiences
When you can’t seem to settle on the right item, opt to create some fresh memories instead with your choice of gift experience day. There’s indulgent spa days for those who love to relax, gourmet restaurant meals for food lovers and laps in a supercar from adrenaline junkies – you name to, you can gift it.
You don’t need to wait long for your gift to arrive with your choice of shipping:
Standard (2-3 working days): £3.99
Express (1-2 working days): £4.99
Note that the prices above may increase if you’re ordering multiple items at once, in which case this will be stated at the checkout.
Getting Personal happily accept returns of non-personalised items within 14 days of receipt – those returned within 7 days will receive a full refund. If you’d like to return a personalised item due to a defection or error, contact customer service and they’ll arrange a Freepost returns address.
Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 5:30pm
If you ever need to discuss an order or personalisation option, you can reach out to the Getting Personal team using the following:
Message: You can leave a request via their contact page online.
Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate