How do I use these GoCompare offers?
It's simple. Once you have purchased a policy, GoCompare will validate your purchase with the insurance partner and email you the voucher reward directly.
How does GoCompare work?
GoCompare brings together a wide variety of insurance policies, financial products and energy tariffs, making it easy to compare prices and features. It’s free to use, and the site doesn’t accept advertising or sponsored listings, so it’s totally independent. The website makes its money via the product providers, who pay a fee when customers buy through the site—but don’t worry, you won’t be paying extra when you buy through GoCompare.
Compare and save with GoCompare
How to use your GoCompare offers
It’s really easy to apply your savings when using GoCompare. Here’s how!
- Select the GoCompare offer you want to redeem from the list of deals on vouchercloud.
- Follow the link through to the GoCompare website.
- Hit the ‘get quote’ button for the insurance you’re after, and follow the steps through to find the right policy for you.
- When you click through to the provider website and purchase a policy, GoCompare will validate your purchase with the insurance partner and email you the reward directly.
- T&Cs apply so make sure you read these before continuing!
Save on the essentials with GoCompare
GoCompare offers comparisons for car, bike, van, home, travel, life and pet insurance; mortgages, credit cards and savings accounts; and utilities like energy, broadband and mobile phone packages. To see all of the plans and products available, check out the GoCompare website.
Don’t just take our word for it—customers love GoCompare! Check the reviews on Trustpilot, the independent review website, to see what others are saying about the comparison site.
GoCompare and Covid-19
Not sure how your insurance has been affected by the pandemic? You're not alone. GoCompare has pulled together some handy guidance with more info about what has changed for insurers, and what your options are if you’re coming up to a renewal.