GolfOnline has been around since 2000, staffed by golf addicts, customer service experts and coding geeks alike! With a highly regarded shop on the delightfully named Honeypot Lane in Stanmore, Middlesex, it leads the pack in golf retail both instore and online. Labelled a Google Trusted Store and with an Excellent rating from TrustPilot, you know this is a brand that has won the respect of the golf community. Its online catalogue contains over 40,000 items from the biggest brands in golf: if you can’t keep off the course, this place is paradise!
You’ll find all the clubs necessary for tackling the fairway, as well as the bags and trolleys you need to transport your kit. The apparel and shoe selection provides all the clothing you need for hour after hour of intensive play and you can even shop the range of gadgets to give your game a boost with the latest tech. We’d highly recommend the 19th Hole as a source of golf news and tips too!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the GolfOnline website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Basket’ and ‘View Basket’
- In your basket, enter the coupon code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Add’
- Click ‘Proceed to Secure Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to GolfOnline’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant deals!
Can I get GolfOnline gift cards?
You can, they are right here.
Does GolfOnline have a loyalty scheme?
Yes, you’ll earn points for setting up an account, opting in to the newsletter and making purchases. These points can then get you money off your next purchase.
Can I get free delivery with GolfOnline?
Yes, delivery is free for orders over £25.
- Super Saver Delivery: 3-8 working days (£1.95 or free if over £25)
- Premium Next Working Day: £6.95
- Weekend Delivery: £11.95
- Northern Ireland: £6 (free if order over £150)
You can return your purchase within 14 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging and be returned by Royal Mail or ParcelForce. Login to your online account, select your order and follow the process for returns. Personalised and customised items cannot be returned. Full policy here.