To get an even better price on your PlayMoreGolf membership, be sure to follow these steps:
- Choose an offer or promo code from our page by clicking the ‘View Discount’ or ‘Get Code’ prompt next to it.
- If you’ve selected an offer without a code, click the link in the pop-up window to be taken to the relevant PlayMoreGolf page with your offer in place.
- When choosing a code, copy it once it appears and then click the link to be re-directed to PlayMoreGolf.
- Enter your postcode before selecting your ‘home’ club, then you should be presented with a summary of your choice like the one seen below.
- Paste your code in the specified area and click ‘Apply Code’ to add your discount to your membership before joining.
Rather than pay a more costly fee for the occasional trip to a fancier club elsewhere, rack up flexi points at your home club and visit your fancy club for free.
Managing your bookings, potential new courses to try and connecting with fellow golfers is easier than ever before thanks to PlayMoreGolf’s user-friendly app. Downloadable on both the Apple and Google stores, the app ensures you know exactly how many points you can use – depending on your choice of course, as well as the date, time and duration of your visit.
PlayMoreGolf gift vouchers
To help a friend or family member save on their next annual membership, knock a couple of digits off their fee with a PlayMoreGolf gift card. Valid for a full year, it makes for an ideal birthday or Christmas gift for the golf lovers in your family. Alternatively, if you know someone who’s curious to try PlayMoreGolf without paying a full membership, offer them a taster in the form of a PlayMoreGolf experience gift voucher instead.
PlayMoreGolf corporate memberships
When your business involves its fair share of negotiation and debate, you can keep the mood light by signing your corporation up to one of PlayMoreGolf’s corporate golf memberships. Allowing 4 associates from your business to play at courses with up to 3 guests each, you’ll gain all the usual benefits alongside priority booking windows for any tee-times you book.
Any and all upcoming bookings can be found anytime under the ‘Manage My Upcoming Bookings’ tab while logged in.
Should your golf plans fall through and you’d like to cancel a booking, be sure to give the club at least 24 hours notice in order to get your points refunded. If instead you want to fully cancel your PlayMoreGolf membership, the brand offers a 14-day cooling in which your full membership fee will be refunded. If outside of the 14-day period, please explain your reason behind cancelling to PlayMoreGolf, after which they’ll lease with your ‘home’ club to discuss possible solutions.
Monday to Thursday: 9am – 7:30pm
Friday to Sunday: 9am – 5:30pm
When you need to discuss your membership or any PlayMoreGolf related, talk to the using the following:
Write: Leave an enquiry on their ‘Contact’ page.