Opened by an East End grocer and former tea trader in 1849, Harrods has become a world leader in luxury retail and has its own bank, estate agent and even an aviation arm. Its grand central London department store stretches over 7 floors and features a plethora of different restaurants and is staffed by knowledgeable sales assistants. It is able to offer services few other department stores can rival, such as its exclusive by-appointment Personal Shopping service, which is one of the world’s biggest and best.
If you’re not able to visit the store, you can still take advantage of Harrods’ fantastic range of products by shopping online. Men and women’s designer clothing lines are both amply catered for, and the Harrods store is also brimming with accessories, handbags, beauty products and exquisite food and wine options. Shopping with Harrods promises to be a shopping experience unlike any other.
- Head over to the Harrods website by following the link on vouchercloud.
- Browse through the catalogue and choose the items you want.
- Once you have finished shopping, click on ‘Checkout’.
- You’ll be asked to create a new account if you don’t already have one.
- Enter your delivery address and choose your delivery options.
- Enter your payment details and confirm your payment.
- Any vouchercloud discounts will automatically be added to your purchase.
If you want to sign up to an exclusive loyalty scheme, make sure you visit Harrods Rewards.
Where is Harrods?
Harrods’ store is at 87-135 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7XL.
What are Harrods’ opening times?
Harrods is open from 10 am to 9 pm Monday to Saturday, and 11.30am to 6 pm Sundays.
Can I purchase a Harrods gift card?
Harrods Gift cards are available to buy online and can only be used for UK delivery. Click here for further information.
For online enquiries, please call 0333 300 1000. You can also email email@example.com or fill in this online contact form.
Harrods offers UK standard delivery (which will arrive within 3 to 5 days) for £5.95. Other delivery options can be viewed here.
Items can be returned as long as they are in their original condition and still have the Harrods tag. Please see their returns page for further information.