How do I use an Otrium discount code?
Check out the Otrium offers available. Click on the blue ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’ button for the deal you want to use. You’ll then be taken through to the Otrium website. If your deal has a code, it’ll be automatically copied to your clipboard.
Does Otrium do free delivery?
Otrium offers free delivery on orders over £150, whilst orders beneath this have a £5.95 delivery fee.
How do I get 10% off at Otrium?
Register for an account – you’ll need to anyway to access the catalogue – and you’ll automatically receive a 10% discount on your first Otrium order.
See how easy it is to get a discount on designer threads by following these simple steps before you buy:
- Start by selecting a deal or promo code from our listings, then select the one you’d like to redeem by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to it.
- If you’ve selected a deal that has no code to copy, our link will instead take you through to the specific brand or product on Otrium that has your deal applied.
- When clicking a code, copy it to your clipboard before heading through to the Otrium store.
- Register/create an account as this will allow you to access the catalogue and apply promo codes.
- Add whichever clothes catch your eye, then select the shopping bag icon in the top-right once you’re ready to pay.
- Click the ‘Add a promo code’ prompt highlighted in the image beneath to reveal a new box.
- Paste your code in the box and click ‘Apply’ for your code to take effect, after which you’re free to finish paying.
Register for an Otrium account to secure 10% off your next order as well as gain access to dozens of discount brands.
The styles available at Otrium come so varied thanks to hundreds of contributor brands including Dare2B, Tommy Hilfiger, Puma, Asics and many more. Whatever stock that can’t be shifted by these brands gets sent over to Otrium for you to buy at outlet-level prices, leaving you with original designer clothing that barely makes a dent in your bank balance.
Anyone unsure on how much value Otrium provides should glance over the hundreds of positive reviews garnered on TrustPilot, with an overall rating of ‘Excellent’.
You need not wait long to enjoy your latest wardrobe additions thanks to Otrium’s streamlined delivery service:
- Standard delivery (2-4 working days): £5.95 (free on orders over £150)
You’ll be happy to hear that Otrium offers a generous 60-day return window for any unwanted items. Ensure any items you're sending back remain unworn, unwashed and with all its tags still attached, otherwise Otrium cannot accept them. Either fill out the return label included in your package or visit the return policy page to print off a replacement. There will be a £6.50 return fee deducted from your refund.
Whenever you’ve got a question regarding an order, your account or anything else besides, reach out to the Otrium team using the following information:
Message: You can submit a request to the team online.
Help Centre: Check here for more detailed info on accounts, ordering, warranties and more.