FAQs from Panasonic
How do I get a Panasonic discount code?
Browse our list of Panasonic deals. When you’ve found one you want to use, click the blue button—it’ll say ‘get code’, ‘get reward’, or ‘view discount’. You’ll be redirected through to the Panasonic store with your code automatically copied.
Does Panasonic offer free delivery?
Any order over £50 qualifies for free standard delivery (2-3 working days), whilst orders under this cost £4.
What is the Panasonic student discount?
Students who verify their credentials through Panasonic’s student discount page can get 15% off on all full-price orders.
Get a great deal on your next Panasonic appliance by following these simple steps:
- Begin by selecting an offer or discount code from our page, then use it by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ prompt.
- If picking an offer without a code, our link will instead take you to the active promotion or the product that has your chosen offer applied.
- When selecting a code, be sure to copy it to your clipboard before proceeding to the Panasonic store.
- Add whatever electronics you want, click the ‘Basket’ prompt and select ‘Go to checkout’ to reach the screen shown below.
- Paste your voucher code in the specified box and hit ‘Validate’ for your discount to be applied.
Sign up to the Panasonic newsletter to be inundated with the newest products, special offers and exclusive promotions.
Panasonic student discount
Student shoppers eager to save on some quality Panasonic electronics are in luck thanks to their dedicated student discount. By partnering up with StudentBeans, any young learners with an active student account can verify their credentials in second and save 15% on subsequent shops.
Standing strong alongside other tech giants like Sony and Samsung, Panasonic TVs deliver vibrant colour ranges with pixel-perfect rendering. With televisions varying from 48 to 65 inches, there’s are sleek designs suitable for anything from bachelor pads through to five-person family houses.
With so many different appliances on offer, the warranty periods for separate products can differ dramatically. To check your own warranty period or activate it once bought, head on over to the Panasonic profile centre and login using your email for the full details.
When buying directly from Panasonic online, your items will be shipped via the following methods:
- Standard delivery (2-3 working days, up to 7 for larger appliances): £4 (free on orders over £50)
If you fancy buying your appliances at a closer retail chain, check out the ‘Where to buy’ page on the Panasonic site for a breakdown on all nearby stores, their prices and delivery methods.
Should you have a change of heart over a recent purchase, you have a full 14 days from the date of delivery to notify Panasonic of your desire to return and receive a refund. Once you’ve cleared this with customer service, you have a full 30 days to send back your items – at your own expense – for a refund or equal product exchange.
Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 17:00
Whenever you’ve got a question regarding an order, product warranty or otherwise, reach out to customer service via any of the methods below:
Live chat: Click the blue chat prompt in the bottom right of the website.
Product support: Select a product category or input a model number in the support directory.
Maxis 2, Western Road