Is Squarespace free?
Squarespace is free for two weeks—after that, you’ll need to choose a subscription starting from just £10/month to continue. The basic plan comes with goodies like a free custom domain and SSL certificate, which you’d otherwise need to pay for separately. Check our Squarespace discounts for money off your plan.
Does Squarespace have a signup discount?
Yes. You can usually save around 10% on your Squarespace plan by applying one of the discount codes from vouchercloud. Just head to the ‘Subscriptions’ page to give your website the boost. Plus, there are a bunch of other ways to save, like student discounts and a reduced cost on annual subscriptions.
Does Squarespace do a student discount?
Thankfully, yes! Squarespace student discount is pretty hefty, which means it’s perfect for tight budgets. Simply register with StudentBeans using an academic email address to get verified. Via the Squarespace StudentBeans page, click ‘get your discount’ to save 50% on annual Squarespace subscriptions. Student entrepreneurs, take note!
How much is a Squarespace website?
The short answer: it depends. Basic subscriptions work great for casual users, and they start from just £10 a month when you pay annually—otherwise, it’s £13/month. If you’re looking to sell products on Squarespace, you’ll need a business account, which starts from £15/month for annual subscriptions. Check out the ‘Pricing’ section to figure out what could work best for you.
How do I get a discount at Squarespace?
Check our Squarespace promo codes. We post the best Squarespace deals available right now; just click the “Get Code” or “View Discount” button to redeem the offer. You can almost always expect a 10% welcome discount, but larger discounts pop up from time to time too. We recommend signing up for Squarespace’s newsletter and bookmarking our page to ensure you never miss a trick.
It’s easy to apply your Squarespace offer from vouchercloud:
- Choose your discount by clicking the “View Discount” or “Get Code” button. If there’s a code, a pop-up box will appear and you can copy it with a click of a button.
- Next, we’ll redirect you to the Squarespace website.
- Click the ‘Get Started’ button to begin and then choose a customisable template and a name for your website.
- Squarespace will automatically opt you into a 14-day free trial, so there’s no need to pull your card out just yet!
- You can upgrade to a paid plan by clicking the “Upgrade Now” button in the welcome email, or by selecting “Billing” from the dashboard.
- Paste your Squarespace promo into the discount code box that appears on the billing page and then continue to the checkout.
- If you’ve chosen a vouchercloud deal instead of a code, the discount will be automatically applied.
We’ve rounded up everything that makes Squarespace great, including all our top saving tips and new customer discounts!
Squarespace 14-day free trial
No strings attached, this is your chance to ‘try before you buy’. Using the free 14-day trial, you can test out all the features from the basic plan without giving away card details first! Spend this time creating the perfect website for your needs. If Squarespace is your portfolio, a personal Squareplace plan may be enough for you when it’s time to upgrade; however, you might want to consider a personal business account if you’d like to list products and access website analytics and a professional Google email account.
Squarespace pricing plans
There’s a Squarespace plan for everyone, but you’ll save up to 30% by choosing an annual subscription plan. Here are the current options:
- Personal: £13/month or £10/month (annual)
- Business: £12/month or £15/month (annual)
- Basic Commerce: £24/month or £20/month (annual)
- Advanced Commerce: £37/month or £30/month (annual)
You’re also free to upgrade (or downgrade) your Squarespace plan at any time—you can do this through your website manager page.
Everything is under one roof at Squarespace, so building a website is a doddle. All subscription plans come with a free custom domain valid for one year from the start of your subscription. You’re can also easily transfer or purchase a domain directly from Squarespace. By choosing Squarespace, your website will have the SSL certificate already included, so there’s no need to purchase from third parties. The SSL certificate protects your customers’ data and shows the world that you’re a trusted website.
If you run into any computer gremlins or just need some advice, Squarespace customer support is available 24/7 to answer your questions. You can contact the award-winning customer service team by logging into your account and heading to the Help Centre:
- Email: fill in the form. Available 24/7.
- Live chat: speak to a team member straight away. Available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm EDT.
You can also contact Squarespace via any of the social media channels.