Getting a great deal on your next set of custom prints is quick and easy at Canva:
- Start off selecting an offer or voucher code from the page above, then use the one you want by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ prompt.
- Offers that do not feature codes will instead take you directly to your selected offer as advertised on the Canva website.
- When clicking a voucher code, copy it once it becomes visible, then proceed through to Canva.
- Select the prints/designs you’d like to make, continue through to the editor and start creating.
- Once you’re finished designing, click the ‘Print’ option and continue through until you reach the payment details section.
- Click the ‘+ Coupon Code’ prompt near the bottom to reveal the box highlighted, paste your code inside and hit ‘Apply’ to see how much your discount has saved you.
Anyone serious about building a portfolio or creating top-tier designs should upgrade their toolset with a Canva Pro subscription. For as little as £99.99 a year, Pro user receive access to hundreds of thousands of premium templates, with the addition of enhanced design options and animation that truly bring drawings to life. Complemented by 100GB of cloud storage, the ability to schedule social media content and effortlessly alter saved designs in a few simple clicks, Canva Pro gets the job done twice as well in half the time.
Canva Free Trial
To give aspiring designers a glimpse into the possibilities that Canva Pro provides, every customer is entitled to their own 30-day free trial of the software. You’ll have to enter your credit card details when starting but you can simply cancel within the first 30 days to ensure you’re not charged if you don’t want to begin subscribing.
Customers need not wait long or pay a penny extra thanks to the delivery options available at Canva:
- Standard delivery (5-8 business days): Free
- Express delivery (23 business days): Cost dependent on size and number of prints ordered.
Since most of Canva’s services are offered in conjunction with an active subscription, refunds are only offered in cases where a subscription has been taken incorrectly. If you requested some prints that arrived with elements missing or printed wrong, get in touch with customer service and they’ll arrange to reprint your items free of charge.
Just in case you encounter a conundrum or design error while working with Canva, they have a dedicated customer service team waiting to help:
Message: Leave your details with Canva customer service and they’ll get in touch.
FAQs: Check the ‘Troubleshooting’ section for quick solutions regarding designs, print services, account settings, pricing and more.