To cut the cost of cake supplies, perform these several steps and see how much you save:
- Sift through our range of vouchers and discount codes, then click the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to the one you’d like to redeem.
- When picking a deal with no code, hit the link in the window that appears to be taken to The Craft Company with your deal in place.
- You’ll want to copy your code if you’ve revealed one, after which follow the same link through and start your shop.
- When you’ve bagged all the decorations you want, click the basket symbol to look at your order.
- Unfold the ‘Add Promotional Code’ prompt beneath the order summary and paste your code in to apply your discount manually.
If you’re a regular cake baker, put your email down on the Craft Company mailing list to get a heads up on the latest offers and seasonal sales.
Is there a Craft Company loyalty scheme?
Absolutely and it’s a must for any cake-making enthusiast. Sign up for free and start racking up points with every pound you spend. If you’re a regular customer you’ll soon have enough to redeem for a discounts on your next shop.
Do The Craft Company have any decorating guides?
The Craft company know we all start somewhere, which is why they offer a helping hand to newcomers with easy and accessible decorating recipes to learn from. From classic marble and mermaid cakes to advanced tree trunk designs, there’s plenty to try even for more experienced bakers. It’s not just large cakes either, as there’s plenty of cupcake decorations to try your hand at too.
Is there a blog from The Craft Company?
Whether it’s Halloween and you’re looking for some festively spooky recipes or you’d like to try making your own edible decorations, there’s plenty of advice to be shared on The Craft Company blog. With almost weekly articles to satisfy avid cake makers nationwide, it’s an easy place to dose up on some decoration inspiration.
Depending on how quickly you need your supplies, take your pick of the following delivery methods:
- Standard (3-5 working days): £3.99 (free on orders over £40)
- Express (next working day if ordered by 3pm): £4.99 (free on orders over £65)
- Saturday & Sunday (order before 3pm Friday): £8.50 (£3.99 on orders over £65)
There’s no worries if you no longer need what you ordered as The Craft Company give you 14 days to notify them of your wish to return unwanted items, with another 14 days afterwards to send them. Provided whatever you send back remains unused and in its original packaging, you’ll soon receive a refund.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00pm – 05:00pm
If you’ve ever got any questions, you can get hold of The Craft Company through any of the following means:
Call: 01670 814545
You can also leave an enquiry anytime you like using The Craft Company contact form.
Culpitt Ltd T/A The Craft Company
Jubilee Industrial Estate