TripAdvisor was started in 2000 as a travel review website, though it mainly concentrated on professional reviews from established guides. A few years into the business, it was clear that the user reviews far outnumbered official reviews and TripAdvisor really took off as the world’s leading peer-review travel website. Now with 535 million reviews (and counting!) of more than 7 million accommodations, airlines, attractions and restaurants, there is no more reliable guide of things to see and do around the world.
If you’re after self-catering accommodation then you don’t want to take chances, and TripAdvisor has a range of properties around the world to make your own. If you’d rather have the hard work done for you, check out the hotels section where you’ll find everything from 5-star luxury to shoestring no-frills rooms. Its restaurant guides will ensure you always eat well and the things to do section means you’ll never be bored on your travels again. TripAdvisor really is an unmissable tool for adventurers everywhere!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the Tripadvisor promo code if provided
- Follow our link to the TripAdvisor website and browse for your product
- Click on it, choose your dates and select ‘Book Now’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Check out TripAdvisor’s facebook page for some great ways to save!
How can I pay with TripAdvisor?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, AmEx or PayPal.
Is there a mobile version of TripAdvisor?
Yes, there is a mobile website as well as apps for Apple, Android, Nokia, Windows and Kindle.
How do I make a TripAdvisor account?
You can sign up with an email address, Facebook account or Google account.
To contact TripAdvisor, see its Help Centre link here.
All of your bookings will appear on your account. Simply click your profile button in the corner and select the first option 'bookings'.