Maybe it’s because of all those Gold Medals at the Olympics, but we’ve turned into a nation of cycling obsessives. It’s these kind of bike nuts who run Wheelies, making it one of the best cycling shops on the internet. Whether you’re looking for a new bike or some spare parts, this website is geared to help you in every way possible. The accessories and clothing sections ensure you have everything you need to stay on the right path, road or track. If you’re after the latest news from this fast moving world, check out Wheelies’ informative blog, a must for pedal-heads and full of useful guides and news on what’s hot in the cycling world.
It’s also a leading bike replacement service for insurance providers, so if anything ever happens to your precious bike (and we sincerely hope it doesn’t) and you’re appropriately covered, your insurance company will put you in touch with Wheelies to make sure your replacement is built to your exact specifications.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Wheelies website and browse for your product
- Click on it, choose your size and click ‘Add to Basket’ then ‘Checkout Now’
- In your basket, click ‘Yes’ in the box that asks if you have a voucher code
- Enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout Securely’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Wheelies’ mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Wheelies gift vouchers?
You can, they are right here.
Where can I read reviews for Wheelies?
You can find them here, collated by independent service Reevoo.
Can I get a student discount with Wheelies?
No, but there are plenty of savings to be had in the student discounts page.
Contact form here
Phone: 01792 583000
Delivery is free on all orders and normally takes 2-5 working days
You can return your purchase within 365 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in resalable condition with all tags intact. The following items cannot be returned: opened CDs, DVDs or software, food products within 3 months of the sell-by date, undergarments and customised bikes. The return process varies depending on product. See here for details.