Ensure you’re never paying full price for fun by performing these quick steps:
- Choose a deal or promo code from our page by selecting the corresponding ‘View Discount’ or ‘Get Code’ button.
- When picking a deal that doesn’t use a code, wait for the follow-up window and click the link to be taken to your chosen deal onsite.
- If you’ve selected a promo code, copy it before proceeding and filling out your booking.
- Once you’ve selected your site and attraction, you should be taken to the ‘Your Details’ page as shown below.
- Paste your code in the specified box and click the ‘+’ button to apply your savings before you pay.
Certain zip lines and rides are cheaper to book on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays than the rest of the week, so book midweek when possible.
Zip World adventure packages
If you’d like to make a day of it, you could save 10% or more by booking three or more adventures in your own Zip Line package bundle. While there are several set packages already listed online, you can also call the team (see contact details further down) and arrange a bespoke package for your visit instead.
Zip World gift vouchers
Fancy spreading the love with friends or family? Entice your lucky recipient with a Zip World gift voucher and you’ll make their experience even more affordable. There different vouchers for separate rides, with values ranging from £10 all the way up to £99, so there’s bound to be a voucher to match your budget.
Zip World prices
To get an idea of what your budget can sort you with at Zip World, check out the extensive price listings online. If you’re just short of securing several rides for your visit, call them up and arrange a bespoke package to save at least 10%.
Once you’ve made a booking, you should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes – be sure to check your junk mail folder in case it slipped through. If you cannot find said email despite booking, contact customer service and they’ll resend for you.
Zip World allow individual bookings to be amended or cancelled up to 7 days prior to your visit with full refund offered. Customers can also request a refund instead of a change of date in the event that Zip World cancel your booking due to conditions like bad weather or site safety (you must inform them via email within 14 days of the cancellation with the subject line “Refund Request”).
Monday to Friday: 9am – 5pm
To discuss a booking with the Zip World team, reach out using the info below:
Call: 01248 601 444
Write: Use their online contact form.