If you’re eager to learn but don’t want to pay full price, use these quick steps to drop the cost of your course:
- Look through our range of Codecademy offers and discount codes, pick one you wish to use by clicking the blue ‘View Discount’ or ‘Get Code’ button.
- If your offer uses no code, select the link in the pop-up window that follows to be directed to the relevant Codecademy page with your discount already active.
- When choosing a code, copy it before you take the link and select your Codecademy course.
- Either sign up or log in to be taken to the payment details page, then click the ‘Discount Code’ drop-down option.
- Paste your code and click ‘Apply’ to see your final price drop before you pay.
If you’re signing up for a pro membership for access to premium resources, pay annually rather than monthly if you can, you’ll save over £150 per year.
Is there a Codecademy student discount?
Codecademy know that young learners are the next generation of code masters, which I why they students an incentive to learn with a 35% discount on their pro membership. Giving you access to resources on professional-level skills, assessing your mistakes and preparing you for a role, it’s the perfect asset for college and university students looking to get a foothold in their first role.
Is there a Codecademy app?
There’s no need to interrupt your studies even if you’re travelling thanks to the Codecademy app. Putting all their courses and online resources in the palm of your hand, the app is available on both the Apple and Google Play stores and even challenges you with daily tasks you can carry out from the convenience of your phone screen.
Does Codecademy have any quick learning tools?
Whenever you need a quick refresh on something you’ve learned before or just something to hand to keep your work speedy, there’s plenty of information to feast upon in the Codecademy cheatsheets. Taking the most important facts and condensing them down for quick and easy reading, keep a cheatsheet with you whenever you work and improve your performance.
Pro memberships cannot be cancelled or refunded, so be sure before you commit. New members trying out the seven day Pro membership free trial can cancel it within those seven days to prevent payment from beginning. Merchandise bought in the company store can be exchanged for equal store credit if desired.
To contact the Codecademy team, make quick use of the resources below:
Live chat: Start an online chat with customer service using the button on their 'Contact Us' page.
Coding help: Check out the forums for expert advice.