How do I use a Skillshare discount code?
When we’ve got a Skillshare discount code for you to use, click to reveal it and then copy it before heading through to Skillshare. Once you start signing up for a free trial or membership, click the ‘Enter Gift Card or Discount Code’ on the payment details page to paste and apply your code.
Is there a Skillshare app?
Yes there is! Available to download on both Apple and Android smartphones, the app allows you to access all the same online classes and learning exercises offered to desktop users. What’s more, Skillshare Premium members can download classes beforehand to watch whilst offline.
What is the Skillshare refund policy?
Since Skillshare operates off a monthly renewing membership, simply cancel your subscription before the next renewal date to ensure you’re not charged further. Memberships that have already been paid for cannot be refunded.
When you want to pick up some new skills without paying full price, follow our quick guidelines to ensure you save on your Skillshare course:
- Choose between our Skillshare deals and promo codes, then select the one you want by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- If you choose a deal that doesn’t involve copying a code, our link will take you to the specific course that has said deal applied to it.
- Should you select a code, copy it once it’s visible, then proceed through to the Skillshare site.
- Click to begin your seven day free trial in order to be taken to the payment details screen (as your subscription will automatically come out once your free trial ends).
- Hit the ‘Enter Gift Card or Discount Code’ prompt above the black box to reveal the box that’s highlighted below.
- Paste your Skillshare promo code into the box and click ‘Apply’ to get a discount on your membership.
Refer a friend to Skillshare
Word of mouth means everything to a brand like Skillshare, which is why you’ll be rewarded for sharing their classes with colleagues. If you’re a Skillshare Premium member seeking to reduce the cost of your essential learning, send a referral link through the Skillshare website to give the recipient an extended 14-day trial of Skillshare Premium. In exchange, you can expect to get a full month of Skillshare Premium free-of-charge, giving you one less payment to worry over.
Free Skillshare classes
If you’d like a taster of what Skillshare can offer you, have a gander at the collection of free classes offered onsite. These will cover more fundamental aspects such as drawing techniques, basic principles of Adobe design software and the basics of photography, giving you a brief glimpse at the sheet potential Skillshare can provide.
Skillshare operates on a monthly subscription system, meaning members can access all the resources they need provided they are an active member. Should you no longer wish to learn from Skillshare and do not wish to re-subscribe, log in and select to unsubscribe via your account settings before the next monthly renewal is due to come out. Renewals will not be refunded once payment is taken.
If you’ve ever got a query about Skillshare’s service, make full use of the company’s resources:
FAQs: Check out the Skillshare ‘Help Centre’ section for pointers on navigating classes, using the mobile app, student referrals and more.
Tickets: You can submit a request online and await a response from the Skillshare team.