The Dickies Lifestyle collection brings its famous eye for practicality to your everyday wardrobe, with well-designed pieces that bring its American heritage from Fort Worth, Texas, 1922 right into the present day.
You’ll find a cracking selection of tees, shirts, trousers, jackets and many more besides. We’re talking moisture-wicking vests and easy-fit shorts that sit just below the waist, deep-pocketed jeans for carrying the necessaries and warm jackets for the colder months. In short, it’s got everything you need for your wardrobe whether you’re having a practical day taking care of what needs doing, or for when what needs doing is nothing much at all!
We’re big fans of its accessories section, where you can pick up a muldoon cap or branchville belt to complement your trousers. Then there are the leather wallets for storing your hard earned cash and the rucksacks for taking your stuff with you in style. Whether you’re a hard labourer or just want to look like you are, Dickies’ lifestyle range will have something for you!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Dickies website and browse for your product
- Select your size and click ‘Add to Basket’, then click on the basket icon in the top right hand corner of your screen
- In your basket, enter the promotional voucher in the box beneath your order and click ‘Discount Code’
- Enter your payment details to complete purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a promotional voucher will be applied automatically
Sign up to Dickies’ mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Can I get Dickies free delivery?
Yes, on orders over £25!
Can I download a Dickies catalogue?
Yes, you’ll find these online.
How can I pay with Dickies?
You can pay at Dickies with Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Maestro, Giro Pay or Sofort.
- Phone: (+44) 01761 231454
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next Working Day: Free (£5 on orders under £25) (received next working day if ordered before 2pm weekdays)
Contact Dickies customer service if anything goes wrong within 30 days of purchase. You’ve then got 14 days from notifying Dickies to return your package, which you do as follows:
Complete the paperwork enclosed with your order, repackage your items, attach the returns label then drop your parcel off at the nearest Post Office. See the full policy for more details.