It all started when one John Gregg began delivering eggs and yeast by bike to the families of Newcastle in 1939. Times have changed, the bike became a shop, the shop became several more shops and Greggs is now a veritable national treasure. But it’s not just cosy pasties and pies on offer – in many ways Greggs has been ahead of the curve. There’s now a selection of delicious coffees available, Greggs added calories to its menu before it had to, and provided free wifi voted the best on the high street.
Good quality food is at the centre of the Greggs brand and its menu contains no artificial colours, flavours, added trans fats or MSG. There's even a Greggs Balanced Choice menu providing rolls, sandwiches, salads and bakes all under 400 calories so you can munch with confidence. You can even give the gift of Greggs to any pastry-heads out there for a delicious present!
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Present your code at the checkout in Greggs to take advantage of the offer
- If you’re ordering a gift or delivery online, add your code at the checkout to get money off your goods
- Click ‘Checkout Now’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Greggs Rewards to get some special offers!
Where can I find my nearest Greggs?
Click ‘Shop Finder’ on the website to find your nearest Greggs.
Where can I find nutritional information for Greggs goods?
Nutritional information, including an allergen guide, can be found here.
How do I sign up for Greggs auto top-up?
Log into your Greggs Rewards account and select the top-up option, then enable auto top-up. You can control how much you auto top-up when your account falls below £5.
Phone: 0808 1473447
Contact form here
You can order from these locations. Minimum spend £20.