Founded in New York in 1965, TGI Fridays began as a cocktail bar located on the corner of 63rd Street and First Avenue. In the swinging 60’s, this was just what the city needed, and the bar soon became the destination of choice for New Yorkers who were looking for fun times and wild nights. Before long the fun-packed TGI Friday dining experience made it's way across the pond, entertaining friends and families nationwide with great food, drinks and magic tricks!
The staff at T.G.I Friday's aren't only in charge of serving great food, they love serving up great times too! They want to make your experience feel like good-spirited Friday every day of the week, so you can take the kid's along for some family-friendly entertainment, mouth-watering food and novelty desserts that are not to be missed for good times guaranteed.
- Choose the discount voucher that you’d like to use, and click on ‘Your Deal’ to either receive a code or a printable voucher if one is required to claim the deal. You will be informed at this point if you will need to print the voucher.
- Save your voucher on your smartphone to show when you arrive at the restaurant
- Use the TGI Fridays website to find your nearest restaurant, book a table, and browse the menu.
- When you arrive at the restaurant for your meal, you should let your waiter know that you will be using a vouchercloud discount code when paying. This will make it easier for them to allow the discount and let you know if there are any exceptions to the offer.
- Show your code again when it's time to pay the bill and claim your saving!
Look out for the various deals held throughout the week at certain TGI Fridays restaurants. From discounted prices on a full three-course meal to special offers for kids and students, TGI Fridays are committed to ensuring that there’s always great deals and offers on for you to take advantage of.
When does T.G.I Fridays open?
The opening times can often vary from restaurant to restaurant. If you want to find out the opening times for a TGI Fridays near you, you can use the handy restaurant finder tool on the site to find out all the information that you need to know, including the specific menus for each site.
Do T.G.I Fridays cater for special dietary requirements?
TGI Fridays aim to provide everybody with great food, even if it means creating dishes that are free from certain ingredients. Along with vegetarian and vegan options, those with specific allergies can find dishes without certain ingredients on the TGI Fridays website. If you need food to be specially prepared, the waiting staff will need to be informed each time you visit the restaurant.
Do I need to book a table?
You don’t need to book a table, but it’s the best thing to do if you’re planning to visit during a busy period so that you can guarantee your seat.
You can tweet @TGIFRIDAYSUK or use their online contact form here
Opening times differ from restaurant to restaurant, check your local opening times here.