Finding phenomenally-priced furniture is a done deal thanks to the numerous ways in which Home Detail helps you save. Be it paying less for longer or knocking the cost of every newcomer’s first purchase, we’re sure you’ll find a way to finance fresh furniture on even the smallest of budgets.
Lowering the price of any furniture model is a matter of several easy steps when making the most of our vouchercloud discounts:
- Click the ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ prompt located next to the offer that you wish to redeem.
- Deals which have no code to reveal will transport you automatically to the relevant furniture or category page on the Home Detail site where your selected deal is advertised.
- As for a code, be sure to copy yours before taking the link provided to the Home Detail store.
- Add whatever articles of furniture you’re looking to buy to your basket as you would normally, then click the basket symbol once you’re done browsing and select ‘Checkout’.
- Paste your code in the allotted space on the right and hit ‘Apply’ to bring your code’s discount into effect.
Easy savings in the Home Detail sale
Whether you’re filling your first living room or upgrading your office to something more comfortable, there’s no easier way to bag a bargain on quality furniture than by shopping in the Home Detail sale. Featuring dozens of discounts spanning an array of items – from dining sets to office desks – the sale offers customers the chance to save as much as £250 on comfy seating and sturdy bed frames, making it a bastion for bargain-hunters looking to squeeze every inch of value out of their budget.
Spread the cost with Clearpay
Buying new furniture can take some serious budgeting, especially when it comes to larger sofas, beds and dining sets. With this in mind, Home Detail offer an alternative way to pay for their wares without incurring any additional fees. Introducing Clearpay, the budgeting system that splits one bigger purchase into four more manageable instalments – each with 0% interest. With each payment occurring every fortnightly, this takes a one-off purchase and spreads it over a full two months, allowing customers to put money aside from two paychecks rather than one – meaning far less strain on your monthly allowance.
Get £10 off your first Home Detail purchase
If you’re seeking to redecorate soon, know that newcomers are entitled to a free detail when first shopping at Home Detail. If you haven’t bought anything or made a Home Detail account before, take a moment to sign up to the Home Detail newsletter and you’ll be issued a unique Home Detail voucher code that entitles you to £10 off your first order, provided you spend a minimum of £100. This discount is only valid on your first ever order, so make the most of this introductory offer and cash in on some easy savings.
The price and shipping window at Home Detail depend upon the size of the item being bought:
- Small item delivery (1-2 working days): Free
- Two-man delivery (3-7 working days): Free
- Express delivery (large furniture only, 1-3 working days): £25
Should your fresh furnishings not quite end up being what you’re looking for, know that you can return items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. Please ensure the item or piece of furniture remains unused, with all original packaging intact and tags still attached to qualify. Once this is assured, contact customer service via email who can begin processing your return. Please be aware that all return shipping costs are non-refundable and must be made at the customer’s expense.
With numerous support channels available, Home Detail make it easy for its customers to seek assistance:
Call: 0141 404 9899
Message: Leave your details and a request on the Home Detail ‘Contact’ page.
Live chat: Select the blue ‘Message us’ prompt in the bottom-right of the website.