Ibis hotels can usually be found nestled close to a city centre, airport or train station which makes them great for an easy get-away or stop-over between flights. It pays to think ahead with Ibis, as the bargains are to be had if you know your travel plans in advance. Ibis hotels are perfect for a city break and will give you a little extra style for your buck too. Ibis offer a few other incentives to savvy customers, like a ‘best price guaranteed’, which means Ibis will reduce a booking fee by 10% if you find it cheaper with another hotel.
Other perks include online check-ins on the day before you arrive, and speedy check-outs. You just return your key - no paperwork or signature required as your invoice will be sent to you via email. There are a total of 1,600 Ibis hotels in Europe alone, so why jump on the bandwagon to experience a little luxury for less with an Ibis Hotel discount code? Treat yourself to a stay this year or the next, sign-up for all the incentives and it’ll give you the freedom to explore all sorts of exciting new destinations.
- Select the discount code you wish to use from the vouchercloud website
- Follow the link to the Ibis website
- Fill out the booking date range and city/area you wish to travel to, click search
- Complete the booking form by entering your personal details and payment details
- To the left of the screen, enter your Ibis discount code into the ‘Preferential code’ box
- Click ‘recalculate’ and see your booking total drop!
- Continue with the booking process and payment confirmation
Join the no-fee Ibis loyalty programme and get a free night’s stay after you reach 2,000 reward points.
Is breakfast included in my Ibis booking?
Breakfasts are included in the price of Ibis and Ibis Styles bookings, but not included in Ibis Budget bookings - though you'll find handy vending machines in the lobby of Ibis Budget hotels, with a selection of breakfast snacks.
Can I change my Ibis booking online?
Yes, when you book online, you automatically set up an account. You can login and check or amend your Ibis bookings whenever you like. Keep a reference of your login details for swift and easy access to bookings.
What happens if I loose my Ibis reservation number?
Contact the hotel that you made the reservation for, and explain that you've booked online and need help. This situation can be avoided in the future by requesting a confirmation email when you book.
If you’d like to make a booking by phone, call 0871 663 0628 (24 hour service)
* Calls cost 13p per minute plus your network charges.
If you want to get in touch by email - fill out the form on the Ibis Support Area contact page.