Now over 10 years old, JustPark has become one of the nation’s favourite parking apps. Started by CEO Anthony Eskinazi in his parents’ attic, the app has made waves across the country, winning awards and customers with its mix of convenience, value and innovation. With over 1 million users having saved over £10m on their parking charges, JustPark has brought parking into the digital age.
You can make recurring or long-term bookings to ease your commute, or one-off bookings for a trip or visit: whether it’s work or leisure, JustPark takes care of the parking so you can get on with your day. There’s no need to fumble around looking for change, you pay for the space through the app - it really couldn’t be easier. If you’ve got any questions or requirements, you can message the space owner, giving you cost-effective peace of mind. Parking need never be frustrating again with JustPark.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the JustPark website and search for a space
- Find a space and enter your details
- On the payments page, click ‘Promo code?’ to the right of the total
- Enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘redeem’
- Proceed with payment to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Refer a friend to JustPark you’ll both get credit!
Can I park 24 hours a day?
You can park overnight in any space that can be booked for more than one day in a row, unless otherwise specified. Please remember the vehicle may not be accessible overnight unless specified. Full details here.
Can I book multiple dates on one booking?
Yes, simply search for a space using the first date you want to park, then select the option ‘For a multi-date booking’.
Can I amend my booking?
Yes, head to the Bookings section, click ‘More’ on the booking you want to amend. You can extend or reduce your booking accordingly.
Contact form here
Head to bookings, click ‘More’ then select ‘cancel booking’.It may take 3-4 working days until you receive your refund.
More details here.