To rack up some savings on your next Nokia phone, take a moment to ensure you’ve done the following:
- Redeem a deal or promo code by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ located alongside.
- If you’ve chosen a deal which doesn’t feature a code, you’ll be redirected to whichever device is discounted under your selected deal on the Nokia website.
- When selecting a promo code, copy it once it becomes visible, then proceed through to Nokia and start your shop as normal.
- Pick out the phone along with any additional items such as insurance or accessories, until you’re presented with a summary of your shopping.
- Paste your Nokia promo code in the specified box on the right and click ‘Apply’ to see how much you’ve saved.
Subscribe to the Nokia newsletter
When you want to know which Nokia products have recently had their prices dropped, take a moment to sign up for the Nokia newsletter. It’s completely free to join and ensures any Nokia fans are the first to find out about the best bargains year-round, as well as updates on new TVs, laptops and other tech entering the shop.
Nokia phone deals
When you want the latest gadgets without an ‘As New’ price, you’ll love the tech temptations available through the Nokia phone deals section. With up to 30% off phones and as much as 50% off headphones, speakers and other accessories, you have the potential to save hundreds if you shop smart at Nokia.
You’ll be happy to hear that any Nokia phones bought through the website will deliver with free next day delivery to almost all UK addresses. Laptops, smart TVs and other Nokia tech will be sold through separate retailers, so please consult the retailer’s home website to find out about the shipping policies for such products.
The Nokia team happily accept the return of unwanted items up to 30 days from the date when the item or order first arrived. You can begin a return either under My Account whilst logged in or via the order confirmation page on the Nokia website. From there you’ll be issued further instructions on arranging a collection of your unwanted items. All Nokia phones come with 12-month warranty period as standard, whilst customers can check the remaining warranty period of their handset using the company ‘Warranty Finder’ page.
Ask aid from the Nokia team whenever you need support using any of the information below:
Call: +358 10 4488 000
Message: Fill out the contact form on the Nokia website.
Help: Look through the Support category for extra information on Nokia products and home Wi-Fi.