Whenever you’d like to shave a hefty sum off your next bottle of perfume, perform these quick steps and save:
- Pick an offer or discount code from our selection by clicking the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to it.
- Should your offer not use a code, hit the link in the pop-up window to be taken to Perfume Direct with your discount already in effect.
- If you’ve picked a code, copy it once it’s revealed before following the link and beginning your fragrance shop.
- Once you’ve got all the items you want in your basket, click on through to the checkout page.
- Paste your code in the box on the right and hit ‘Apply’ to watch your payment price drop.
Check out Perfume Direct’s own ‘Offers & Discounts’ page for ways to save on the latest fragrances and cosmetics, as well as clearance items.
The Perfume Direct blog
There are so many different scents out there that it can hard to pinpoint what you do and don’t like. Luckily Perfume Direct host their own online blog to help both newcomers and veteran perfume collectors find the right fragrance for them. There’s even a helpful assortment of gift guides and beauty recommendations if you’re ever short on inspiration.
The Perfume Direct app
If you’re always on the move but don’t want to miss out on the best perfume deals going, take a moment to download the Perfume Direct mobile shopping app. Available on both the Apple and Google Play stores, this app allows you to track your rewards, manage a wishlist and browse the best deals going with a few simple flicks of a finger.
Klarna at Perfume Direct
We all know that a fresh fragrance is usually a significant investment, so it’s a good thing you can buy now and pay later on the latest perfume thanks to Klarna. An interest-free way of splitting a single payment into several smaller increments, you simply pay the full price over the course of 60 days instead of one. For the full detail on how this system works, check out their dedicated ‘Klarna’ page.
However quickly or affordably you need the best new fragrance, you can pick from the following delivery methods at Perfume Direct:
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 with Signature: £2.99 (2-3 working days, free on orders over £50)
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 with Signature: £3.99 (1-2 working days)
- DPD Tracked Next Day: £6.99 (1 working day)
- DPD Tracked Saturday: £10.99 (only available after 3pm Thursday)
If you ever have second thoughts about a recent purchase, know that you have 14 days to send back any unwanted items in their original condition for a full refund. If your item arrives damaged or faulty, this return period is extended to 30 days. For quick access to the company’s downloadable returns form as well as the full details on the returns process, check out their dedicated page online.
Monday – Friday: 9am to 5pm
Whenever you’ve got a question for customer service, reach out to the team using any of the following:
Message: Submit a ticket and await a response.
FAQs: For quick answers to more general questions, search through the Perfume Direct ‘Support’ section.