William Penhaligon left Cornwall for London to seek his fortune in the 1860s and opened his own perfume shop in 1874. His carefully scented fragrances in beautiful glass bottles caused quite a sensation and became de rigeur scents for the ladies and gentlemen about town. Penhaligon’s recipes have endured through the years and despite original buildings being destroyed in The Blitz and ownership changing hands, the brand is still going strong today.
Penhaligon’s fragrance collection must be smelt to be believed. Its highlights include the Portraits collection, an impeccably produced family of fragrances each named after a member of a group of fictional aristocrats, and the Anthology collection that reinvigorates 10 fragrances from the company’s history dating back as far as 1927. Amongst its pages you’ll find flavours as exotic as Cyclamen, Beeswax, White Musk, Bergamot and many more endlessly fascinating delights from the natural world. With bath and body products, grooming items, candles and more, Penhaligon’s has everything the discerning lady and gentleman needs to look, smell and feel spectacular.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Penhaligon's website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to Bag’, click the bag icon then click ‘View Bag’
- Click ‘add an offer to your basket', enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Purchase’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Penhaligon's mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Where is my nearest Penhaligon's store?
You can search for your nearest store right here.
Are Penhaligon’s products tested on animals?
No animal testing takes place on Penhaligon’s products.
Does Penhaligon’s do free delivery?
Yes, on orders over £50.
- Standard Delivery: £5.50 (free on orders over £50) (2-5 working days)
- Next Day UK Delivery: £12.50
- Non-mainland UK, Northern Ireland: £15 (5-7 working days)
You can return your product within 28 days for a replacement free of charge. Phone 0800 716 108 or email email@example.com to initiate a return. Products must be unopened and in original packaging.