To make sure your ink and toner comes cheap, adhere to these steps:
- Scroll through our offers and discount codes, once you’ve settled on the one you want, click the blue ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to it.
- With a code, copy it once it becomes visible, then follow the pop-up link to Printerinks.com to begin your shop.
- Once you’ve bagged all the ink you want, click to view your basket, then paste your code in the discount code box beneath your order summary.
- Click ‘Activate’ to see your subtotal drop, then finish and at your new and reduced price.
- If your offer had no code, you need to simply click through the link to the Printerinks site and your desired discount will already be in place.
Return customers should sign up for the Printerinks loyalty scheme to start racking up free credit for money off future orders.
What is the Printerink recycling program?
In an effort to help reduce environmental impact, Printerinks have gone the extra mile and set up their own recycling system. Sign up online for instructions on how to return your old and used cartridges, and you’ll find a heap full of rewards points in your account to help save on your next set of ink.
Can I buy a gift card for Printerinks online?
You most certainly can! If you’ve got a friend or colleague who’s constantly in need of fresh prints, help them get ahead with a Printerinks gift voucher. Available in values ranging from £10 to £100, you could give your lucky someone enough credit to stock the printer all year!
Is there a Printerinks student discount?
We all know keeping a printer stocked can set you back, which is why Printerinks help students with shoestring budgets save on their printing essentials. Simply verify you are a student, apprentice or young learner online and you’ll receive 18% off all your future order.
There’s no need to worry about delivery costs, as all orders from Printerinks ship completely free. You may even have the option to bump up to free 1st class delivery if it’s available, so keep a sharp eye.
Customers have a full 30 days to decide if they no longer need their ink or toner, during which they can contact customer service (see below) to begin a return for store credit. For the full details on the returns process along with any fine print, look at the full article here.
Customer service: 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
Call: 020 8181 4010
Contact form or live chat: online
Printerinks Europe Ltd
Suite 1, Congress House
14 Lyon Road