Save on an eSIM at your next holiday local by making the most of our vouchercloud discounts:
- Choose the offer you’d like to redeem by clicking the corresponding ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button.
- Should you select a deal that doesn’t require a code, you should be redirected through to the specific Airalo page where your chosen deal is currently active.
- If opting for a code, be sure to copy yours before proceeding through to Airalo and beginning your shop.
- Select the country, eSIM and data allowance you want before either logging in or creating an account to access checkout.
- Once you reach the payment details screen, click the ‘Redeem Referral or Discount Code’ prompt below your total price to produce the box highlighted.
- Paste your code inside and click ‘Redeem’ to see how much you’ve saved on your new eSIM.
Refer a friend for Airalo credit
Should you know someone else who always has to go through the hassle to secure mobile data abroad, send them a helpful tip in the form of a referral to Airalo. Available to anyone with an active account, a referral link can be obtained by navigating into your account settings and granting the lucky recipient $3 Airalo credit. When your referee redeems this unique referral code at the checkout, you’ll also receive $3 in Airalo credit to help cut the cost of your next data package – wherever it is you roam.
All Airalo eSIMS are downloaded and activated through the app, meaning zero wait times or delivery fees. This allows you to purchase and activate your data package at whatever time during your travels, be it at home beforehand or at the airport using the free WiFi. Once you have your eSIM downloaded, you can activate it either using the app or through a QR code, whatever is most convenient to you.
All eSIMS and data packages come pre-paid at Airalo, meaning they’re non-refundable once purchased and installed. To avoid unnecessary spending, ensure all your travel plans are given the go-ahead and avoid setting up your data package until a few days before you’re due to travel. If you’re already familiar with the Airalo platform, you could even wait until you’re on foreign soil to get your eSIM set up in case of any last-minute flight cancellations.
Seek assistance through any one of Airalo’s support channels:
Message: Send your details using the Airalo ‘Contact’ page.
FAQs: Check the ‘Help’ directory for pointers on Airalo eSIMS, services and accounts.