The Edinburgh Dungeon, like other similar attractions like the London Dungeon, is operated by Merlin, the UK's premier attractions company. It is designed with the latest special effects and set design technology to surround you with an incredible atmosphere as you watch the 11 top notch actor shows and enjoy the two rides that together make up the tour.
While everything you learn at The Edinburgh Dungeon is real Scottish history, this is not a lecture or a collection of artefacts, but a hilarious and exciting experience you'll never forget, and which will enthral people of all ages. You can enjoy the tour for less too, when you take advantage of our offers, 2 for 1 vouchers and advance booking deals. Whether it is your first time at The Edinburgh Dungeon or you are a fan of the attraction going back for more, you are sure of a great value good time when you check out the deals at vouchercloud!
- Choose from the offers available for fun days out at Scotland's funniest and scariest attraction here at vouchercloud
- Click on the 'View Deal' button next to any of the current Edinburgh Dungeon deals listed at vouchercloud to find out more and get your online offer code
- Copy the code we provide and paste it into the promo code field when you buy your Edinburgh Dungeon tickets online to get your discounts when you book advance tickets online
- If you are given a mobile voucher, just save it your smartphone and have it ready to show the attendant at the ticket desk
- Sign up to vouchercloud to be the first to know about new offers at The Edinburgh Dungeon and any other attractions and other brands you are interested in!
You can get the best value at The Edinburgh Dungeon when you go as a group with 10 or more people. Group tickets are cheaper, and of course you will also get to experience the thrills, laughs and scares with your friends!
When is the Edinburgh Dungeon open?
The Edinburgh Dungeon is open 7 days a week, and is open all year with the only day it isn't operational being Christmas Day.
How long isThe Edinburgh Dungeon experience?
The Edinburgh Dungeon is a guided tour that takes around 80 minutes to complete, including all the shows and rides. New tours depart every ten minutes,
Do I need to book in advance at the Edinburgh Dungeon?
Booking online isn't strictly required so you may be able to see The Edinburgh Dungeon on the spur of the moment. However, if you plan ahead and book you will be guaranteed a spot, and this is one of the most popular attractions in Edinburgh. For some occasions like Halloween, when a lot of people like to go, booking in advance is basically essential unless you're really lucky! Booking in advance is also usually cheaper.
Telephone: 0871 423 2250