Tiqets is a ticketing platform unlike any other. It launched in 2014 with the simple aim of making it easier for travellers to access the best attractions the world has to offer. Gone are the days of standing in line for hours waiting to negotiate with the ticket seller to enter your museum, gallery or cathedral of choice. Now it’s simply a matter of heading to Tiqets, getting instant delivery to your phone, skipping the queue and then scanning to enter. You didn’t come on holiday to queue, after all!
Initially a Dutch startup, Tiqets now has offices worldwide and is expanding to all corners of the globe. When humans eventually colonise the moon, you can bet Tiqets will be selling entry to the best lunar attractions. For now, you’ll have to make do with a huge selection of things to do across Europe, America and Asia. Head to Paris and go straight to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and Versailles, or to Vienna for the Albertina Museum, St Stephen’s Cathedral and even Mozart’s house! With an increasing presence in Asia, Australasia and South America, Tiqets is your ticket to a good time wherever you happen to be.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Tiqets website and browse for your city and attraction
- Select your date and click ‘Check Availability’,
- In the ‘Booking Details’ page, add your tickets and enter your discount code in the box at the bottom of the page, then click ‘Go to the next step’
- Enter your details then click ‘Confirm your booking’
- Enter your payment details to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Head to Tiqet’s Facebook page to be in with a chance of a social media-exclusive discount
Is there a Tiqets app?
There’s 2, one for iOS and one for Android.
What payment methods does Tiqets accept?
You can pay with Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Alipay and other international methods as outlined on the payments page.
What cities does Tiqets operate in?
Head to the complete list of Tiqets cities to find out!
Can I make an amendment to my Tiqets order?
This will entirely depend on the policy of the venue you have booked to see. Contact customer services for more details.
Tickets will be sent to your phone immediately.
This depends on the policy of the venue you’ve booked. Where a cancellation is possible, Tiqets will charge you 8% of the ticket value to cover handling costs. Cancellation must be requested before the ticket is due to be used. See the cancellation page for more details.
Tiqets customer support is available 24/7!