Theatre Tickets Direct have been operating for over 7 years, and are able to get the great prices on tickets thanks to their connections with suppliers. They can pass these savings on to you, and you can get an even better deal if you use the Theatre Tickets Direct offers here at vouchercloud.
Theatre Tickets Direct source tickets to all the best performances, and are able to offer all kinds of different seats. Whether you like to sit on an aisle, up on a balcony or as close as possible to the action on stage, they can help you get your ideal theatre experience for less.
- Choose from the amazing offers available for the most popular musicals, ballets, plays, musical performances and more at London's most celebrated West End venues
- Click on the 'View Deal' or 'Get Code' buttons next to any of the Theatre Tickets Direct discount deals
- Copy your discount code on your computer or mobile device and paste it into the voucher code field when you book your tickets with Theatre Tickets Direct through their website.
- Not all of the Theatre Tickets Direct deals you'll find at vouchercloud actually require you to enter a special promo code to access the discounts. Some Tickets Direct deals can be claimed automatically when you book, and we'll tell you if this is the case on the relevant 'View Deal' screen.
- Enjoy more for less every time you visit the West End by joining vouchercloud free and adding Theatre Tickets Direct to the brands you want to watch!
Check out the show and meal packages on offer at Theatre Tickets Direct if you want to save on having a lovely meal at a time suitable for your theatre booking in a popular nearby restaurant.
Can I take my child to the Theatre?
Babies are not permitted to attend theatre performances, but children over three can attend provided the accompanying adults are confident they will not make a noise and distract other guests. There is no discount for children, however, and all children must occupy their own seat with their own ticket. Pay attention also to the write up of the show you've chosen, as some have content that isn't suitable for younger viewers.
Can I change the date of my Theatre Tickets Direct tickets?
Once tickets have been purchased they can't be changed to a different performance, so be sure you can make the show you have chosen when you buy.
Can I cancel a booking with Theatre Tickets Direct?
Once booked, tickets cannot be cancelled by the customer - however, if for any reason the show itself is cancelled you will get a full refund.
Phone - 020 8429 7456
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org