How do I use a Vevor discount code?
To use one of our discount codes, copy it first to reveal it, then copy it to your clipboard before proceeding through to Vevor. Add all the tools and machinery you want, then click to view your cart once you’re done shopping and head through to the checkout. Paste your code in the designated box on the right and click ‘Apply’ to put your discount into effect/
What is the Vevor return policy?
Vevor will accept returns of defective or wrongly-sent equipment if notified within 30 days of their original delivery date. Returns are no accepted for changes of mind, so be sure you know what you want before you buy.
Is there a Vevor NHS discount?
Essential staff and senior citizens over 60 qualify for a 5% discount on all items bought from the Vevor website. Simply head on through to the key worker discount page to verify your credentials and start saving.
Secure savings on high-value machinery in a few simple steps at vouchercloud:
- Start off selecting an offer or discount code from our page, then redeem the one you want by clicking the ‘Get Code’ or ‘View Discount’ button next to it.
- If you’ve chosen an offer that has no code for you to copy, our link will take you to whichever product or page on the Vevor site where your offer is in effect.
- When selecting a code, copy it before heading through to the Vevor store and starting your shop.
- Once you’ve added all you want, view your cart and then proceed through to the checkout screen.
- Paste your code in the highlighted box on the right and click ‘Apply’ to see how much your discount code has saved you.
Vevor student discount
Any students in need of professional-grade hardware could save themselves plenty by choosing Vevor as their go-to store. By partnering with StudentBeans, Vevor can offer students a sitewide discount of 5% off – which can come to double-digits when dealing with high-grade machinery. Whether you want a cloth-cutter for sewing or an ice machine for your next house party, be sure to pay less by shopping at Vevor.
Vevor key worker and senior discount
To give a little something back to the most essential staff in our country, Vevor is proud to offer a 5% discount for key workers nationwide – from supermarket staff to military personnel. What’s more, this discount also extends to all senior customers over 60, meaning DIY enthusiasts and hobbyists can acquire the proper equipment they need at a price they can afford.
You’ll be happy to hear that all Vevor products qualify for free delivery – barring those sent to customers in Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Scottish Highlands. Depending on the weight of the items ordered, you can expect your delivery to arrive within the following timeframe:
- Standard size products: 2-6 business days
- Heavyweight products: 5-10 business days
Vevor will happily refund items if there is some fault with the item when delivered, for example you’re entitled to a refund if the delivered item:
- Arrived damaged.
- Is missing a part/component.
- Was the wrong item.
- Doesn’t work or is defective.
With this in mind, Vevor will not issue refunds for changes of mind, so be sure you want the tools you’re buying before finalising your purchase. Customers have a 30 days to notify Vevor (via email, see the address listed below) of their intent to return a defective item, any products sent back after this will not be refunded.
Monday to Friday: 08:00 – 16:00
If you ever need advice on what equipment is best for a certain job, get in touch with the hardware experts at Vevor:
Message: Leave a request on the Vevor contact form.
You can also check the FAQs for further information on shipping, returns and other services.