Wool and the Gang’s founders met at Central Saint Martins in London studying Textile Design. Teaming up with former model and yarn enthusiast Elisabeth Sabrier, they founded Wool and the Gang to deliver fashion in a sustainable way and the brand has grown from strength to strength ever since. There are kits here for knitting, crochet and macrame and you can search its range by fibre, knitting product or collection. You can also shop a range of tools to make sure you’ve got the clasps, needles and hooks you need to make your best knits.
It’s not just about looking good, knitting has been proven to help combat stress and anxiety as a mindfulness technique. It’s a great way to relax after a long day whilst doing something gently productive too. Check out Wool and the Gang’s blog for ideas on what to knit next and inspiration on knitting influencers. There are also plenty of tutorials available to take you through the latest designs.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Wool and the Gang website and browse for your product
- Click on it then select ‘Add to My Bag’, ‘Checkout’
- Click ‘Got a voucher or promo code?’, enter your code and click ‘Apply’
- In your basket, enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Wooly news to hear about some brilliant offers!
Where is my nearest Wool and the Gang stockist?
You can search for your nearest stockist right here.
Does Wool and the Gang have a referral scheme?
Yes, refer a friend and you could both get exclusive benefits.
Can I get gift cards with Wool and the Gang?
Yes, these can be bought here.
Phone: 0207 241 6420
Contact form here
Standard Delivery: 2-3 working days after dispatch (£3.99)
Dispatch is usually 24-48 hours after order placed.
You can return your purchase within 15 days of receipt to receive an exchange or refund. Item must be in original conditions and packaging with tags intact. Contact customer services and then send product back, including a covering note identifying reasons for return. Full policy here.