Blackwell’s first shop opened in 1879 in Oxford, and since then it has expanded to over 40 outlets nationwide as well as a bustling online bookstore. Steeped in the ethos of making quality literature available to everyone, Blackwell’s has become a hallmark of excellence in the world of books.
Blackwell’s also has a fantastic selection of stationery, music and dvds for those looking for something more from their bookshop. Its collection of rare books has become legendary, and those looking for a limited edition or rarity will find much to treasure. Blackwell’s has become particularly popular with students, supplying a large selection of textbooks for every discipline. Its Student Price Match Guarantee means you won’t find academic titles cheaper anywhere else. Blackwell’s elearning suite even allows you to download eTextbooks and take them with you wherever you go, syncing progress across all your devices. With humanities and sciences all covered, your student experience is sure to be revolutionised.
- Click on the offer of your choice at vouchercloud and copy the code if provided
- Follow our link to the Blackwell's website and browse for your goods
- Choose your size and click ‘Add to Basket’
- Click on the basket icon on the top right hand corner of the screen, then click ‘View Basket’
- Enter the promo code in the box beneath your order and click ‘Apply’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete your purchase
- Alternatively, present code at checkout in-store if applicable
- Any offers which don’t require a discount code will be applied automatically
Sign up to Blackwell’s mailing list to get amazing offers straight to your inbox!
Where is my nearest Blackwell’s?
There are over 40 shops in the country, take a look here.
Can I get a student discount at Blackwell’s?
There are loads of student discounts, bundles and offers available here. Alternatively, pop into your local shop to find a bundle for your course.
Can I get a Blackwell's gift card?
Yes! You can purchase them here.
Contact form here
Phone: 01865 333536
UK Standard: £2.50 + £0.50 per additional item (2-4 business days from dispatch date)
Free on orders over £10.00
UK Priority: £3.50 per item (1-2 business days from dispatch)
Instore collection available
You can return a book within 21 working days of the delivery of your order. Items must be in original condition.
eBooks cannot be returned once downloaded. You can, however, cancel the order within 14 days of purchase if you have not downloaded the content.