Deep Sea World offers a fantastic day out with lots of memorable experiences, including getting to see some awe-inspiring sea creatures like sharks being fed, and getting a unique walk through view of a living reef in the underwater tunnel. Perfect for school trips, and family days out, Deep Sea World has talks by experts every day about many of the interesting creatures at the aquarium, and plenty of other educational resources. It is also great value, especially when you save more by using Deep Sea World discount codes from vouchercloud.
Deep Sea World also offers some special experiences and encounters, from shark dives to the behind the scenes tour, where you get to access all areas of the aquarium and find out things like how and where the seals are trained and treated, what they are fed, and the kind of work the staff at Deep Sea World do to keep the animals healthy and happy!
- Choose from the discounts available for fascinating and fun days out at Deep Sea World here at vouchercloud.
- Click on the 'View Deal' link you'll find next to each of the current Deep Sea World offers listed here to find out the details of your offer
- Copy the code and enter it in the 'Promotion Code' box before selecting 'Apply Code'
- Not all of these Deep Sea World offers require you to have a voucher to get the savings. If this is the case, you'll see details of how to get your discounts on the 'View Deal' pop-up screen you see here at vouchercloud.
- Sign up to vouchercloud and we'll let you know as soon as there are new great value offers on going to the Deep Sea World and any other great UK attractions you choose to watch!
If you are passionate about marine life and want to visit Deep Sea World regularly, it can be best to purchase an annual membership. These are available for both adults and kids, and you also get one free for your child if you have their birthday party at Deep Sea World. You get extra benefits from holding membership too, for example discounts at the cafe and gift shop.
When Is Deep Sea World Open?
Deep Sea World is open from 10am every day with the only days it is closed being Christmas Day and New Year's Day. Closing times vary depending on the day of the week and season, and you can find up to date information on when the park will close here.
Is Deep Sea World Wheelchair Accessible?
Deep Sea World is fully wheelchair accessible using ramps throughout the venue. Disabled parking and toilets are also provided.
Is There a Place to Eat at Deep Sea World?
The Bridge Cafe at Deep Sea World is a cool location underneath the Forth Rail Bridge where you can choose from great hot and cold food, from sandwiches and baguettes to pizza or fish and chips.
Tel: 01383 411 880
Weekdays: 10am to 4pm
Weekends: 10am to 5pm
Only closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day