Founded in 1994 by Jon Holloway in Burford, Garden Trading has been providing well-designed, practical yet contemporary furniture and features for house and garden for years. Its neutral colours and traditional materials have a distinctive yet malleable aesthetic that fits the decor of any home. For your kitchen, it provides wine racks, bread bins, enamelware, preserving accessories and much more to make sure you can prepare your culinary masterpieces with ease and style. Your household needs are taken care of with a range of storage solutions for laundry and utilities as well as gorgeous, simple accessories that include stainless steel clocks and herringbone linen cushions.
Gardenware includes pots, planters and containers to ensure your flora thrives, as well as a plethora of outdoor furniture so you can enjoy your painstakingly maintained greenery in comfort. If you’re looking to keep pace with the latest trends and ranges, Garden Trading’s journal is a great bet for making sure you're up to date with its innovations onsite.
In order to get a great price on your garden investment, take a moment to follow these quick steps:
- Begin by choosing an offer or discount code from our page, then use it by clicking the blue 'Get Code' or 'View Discount' button next to it.
- When clicking an offer that doesn't have a code to copy, let our link take you directly to whichever product or page on the Garden Trading store that has your offer applied.
- As for a code, copy yours before proceeding through to the Garden Trading site and beginning your shop.
- After you've added all you want, click the basket symbol in the top-right and select 'View Basket'.
- Hover over the 'Have an offer code?' prompt on the right side and click it to reveal the discount code box highlighted in the screenshot beneath, then just hit 'Submit' to see how much you've saved.
Sign up to Garden Trading’s mailing list to hear about some brilliant offers!
Is there a colour guide at Garden Trading?
Wouldn’t you know it, there is. This handy guide explains which colours work with different colour schemes and lighting arrangements.
Where is my nearest Garden Trading stockist?
Check out the stockist locator here.
Can I buy gift vouchers for Garden Trading?
You can indeed right here.
Phone: 01993 845559
Standard Delivery: £4.95 or free for orders over £60 (3-7 working days)
Next Day Delivery: £6.95 (next working day, items must be ordered before noon)
Saturday Delivery: £12 (items must be ordered before Friday noon)
Sunday Delivery: £16 (items must be ordered before Friday noon)
Click & Collect: order must be placed before 15.00 for same day collection. Goods available after 1 hour.
Carterton South Ind Est
Black Bourton Road
Monday – Friday ONLY
9:00 am to 5:00pm
You can return a product within 14 days of receiving your goods. Goods must be returned in original packaging and in condition in which they were received including the outer box. Delivery charges will only be refunded if the whole order is being returned. Standard Delivery rate only will be refunded. Contact customer support to initiate a refund. Full details here.